CTE Stepping Cue Ball.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With your eyes 30 inches from the CB, to shift your gaze from the CB's center to its edge you pivot your head/eyes less than 1/4" to the side. A line from that slightly different vantage point to the CB's center of mass (its "3D center") passes through the CB's surface less than 1/100" from the original visual center (more like 1/150"). This is easily shown geometrically.

Even if you could make the small head/eye movements accurately enough (doubtful), you couldn't see that small an increment on the CB from that distance, much less do something useful with it.

pj
chgo
well each tick as Stan calls it is actually at each 1 degree increment so radially 0.019635" about the circumference of the ball, so I don't know what you showing 100 lines across the center of a flat circle represents. If it's your stick man representation of a cue ball it should at least show 180 lines. But the problem is, Stan doesn't say you turn your head X amount, he says you cannot see the no imagination shot line with your vision center directly on the sight line. How many ticks work for you is irrelevent as long as you can repeat it. It may not even be the same for inside gearing as opposed to outside gearing,,,,,, nobody is trying to move their eyes 0.019635". But for heavens sake, do not under any circumstance actually try any of this stuff,,,,,,,,,, whatever would you bitch about if you realized it actually does work.

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
This is funny. I take both at there word that they use CTE. They’ve paid for the lessons. They both credit Stan on social media groups. And although I don’t personally know either one we do have mutual friends that say that they use it. I’d bet money they use CTE, would you bet money they don’t?
Ah the classic CTE pundit "wanna bet" defence. ;)

No I don't want to bet on whether or not they used CTE at all. I just happen to find it funny that your example includes that the other 14 may possibly be CTE because you don't know otherwise. Even though you literally can't be certain that 2 of them did use the system while playing. The problem with the disguised version of CTE I suppose. Only the shadow truly knows.... :ninja:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What he did should require no explanation for you. Especially with your math skills.
I was asking how he got it so wrong,,,,,,, thanks for your brilliant input.
It shows 225 lines (2 1/4" x 100).

I was replying to John Barton's description. I'd reply to yours but it's even farther over my head.

pj
chgo
Diameter x Pi = Circumference/360 degrees,,,,,,,,,, 0.019635"
Didn't mean to confuse you,,,,,,,,,, unless you are using a square cue,,,,,square?

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

No I don't want to bet on whether or not they used CTE at all. I just happen to find it funny that your example includes that the other 14 may possibly be CTE because you don't know otherwise. Even though you literally can't be certain that 2 of them did use the system while playing. The problem with the disguised version of CTE I suppose. Only the shadow truly knows.... :ninja:
I am pretty certain two did use it. And you are taking where I said the other 14 may have possibly be using it way out of context. I honestly have no idea about the other 14 as I have stated earlier

Thresh

Yeah, kinda like:

Try to keep up.

pj
chgo
Unfortunately I believe he doesn't have the math or CAD skills to back up any one of his claims.

When he is asked to back it up and show us, he says he doesn't want to, but it's super easy in the previous reply and anyone can understand it.

Every reply is a contradiction of the previous one.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.

That just means that there were at least 2 pro level players out of the top 16. ;)

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Unfortunately I believe he doesn't have the math or CAD skills to back up any one of his claims.

When he is asked to back it up and show us, he says he doesn't want to, but it's super easy in the previous reply and anyone can understand it.

Every reply is a contradiction of the previous one.
damn, do you guys ever read anything right? I said it is very easy, I never said you guys could understand it,,,,,,, you've all proven that for years.

Thresh

Just how many weeks is it now since November 2018? You will never get the math thing,,,,,,,,,,,,,
My account was activated only after I emailed Mike and it was activated on 10/22/21

Again, stop deflecting, put up or be a coward and tuck your tail run.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My account was activated only after I emailed Mike and it was activated on 10/22/21

He's just a troll. You won't get anything of substance out of him because it doesn't exist. He just likes jerking your chain.

Thresh

He's just a troll. You won't get anything of substance out of him because it doesn't exist. He just likes jerking your chain.
I'm aware he is but, I'm at least giving him the opportunity to put up or be the coward I suspect he is.

If he does reply I'm sure it will be from some elitist position again, like "the math is easy but you won't get it" implying everyone is dumb except him.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
If he does reply I'm sure it will be from some elitist position again, like "the math is easy but you won't get it" implying everyone is dumb except him.
Sounds like a perfect description of Pat Johnson. You must know him well. Even if you don't, you nailed it.

Submerge

You can have a million ticks over 360 degrees. Doesn't matter. It just determines how far away they are from each other. 360 ticks is fine. It's one degree per tick. Couldn't care less what the distance is. Not the point.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

what is it that you expect me to do? You cannot understand it. You just can't. You prove that every time you post.
Quit trying to tell people that use it that it doesn't work.