Cuemaker wont ship my cue

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pretty damn low flaming a guy who's spending his time and money, trying to make things right.

It's beyond me. Zero class.

I guess the scuffler's code is a thing of the past.

If I have to explain, it's too late.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's just the 2 guys posting above me. They have no stake on these deals at all. Just wanna look like forum hero's at Patrick's expense. One thing you can't teach is class....

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's just the 2 guys posting above me. They have no stake on these deals at all..

Just 2 guys posting with a lot of experience with Steve Klapp.

My dealings with Klapp started in early 2013.. Where were you?
I see you're a 4 month veteran of the forum with an extensive history of 5 i-traders.
Did you buy some tips, maybe a magic rack, and a pool video??

I would suggest you do a little research on Steve Klapp before you run your mouth..

Just wanna look like forum hero's at Patrick's expense.

Heros at Patricks expense?? lol..

Patrick has been a Steve Klapp fan boy for as long as I've had problems with Klapp.. There were plenty of times I wanted to shut down Patrick's hero worshiping posts, but didn't...

This is a perfect example of Patrick cheer leading, and Patrick's recommendation burns a guy..

One thing you can't teach is class....

You're exactly correct you can't teach class..

I don't know Patrick.. I have never disrespected him, but he decides it's ok to make comments about me with no direct dealings with me..

If you look at post # 145 (I quoted Patrick below) on this thread he takes a couple of shots at me..

Stay classy Patrick...

Because he's the worst offender when cuemakers say "I can't stand this type of customer"

I bought 7 cues from Steve Klapp over a period of a year, and 4 of them had to be replaced (3 sneakys, and titlist conversion complete junk)..
1 of the replacement cues took close to a year to get, and I stayed on Klapp.. He can't stand my type of customer?? That's funny..

I've had other dealings with cue makers that didn't work out so well.. If Patrick would like to come forward with their names I'd be happy to share my experiences with them also..I'm thinking Patrick doesn't have the balls..

Ultimate snob, even his friends say not to do business with him. El oh el

Really I have one so called Friend that talks shit about me, and he's a drug addict..
He's a pill popper for many years.. It's kind of sad actually..
My i-trader speaks for itself..

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's just the 2 guys posting above me. They have no stake on these deals at all. Just wanna look like forum hero's at Patrick's expense. One thing you can't teach is class....

Haha really? I have no stakes on this deal but have stakes on several other dirtbag moves from Steve from over 6 years ago! Learn to use the search feature on this site and do a little research for yourself about Klapp and his golden child ideologist. I know you have only been here 5 months but the search bar is right in front of you. You are probably Patrick under another alias if I had to guess but regardless do your research before you come in here praising the little angel. I know, I know, you probably had a flawless transaction buying a triangle tip from ideologist, and he is such a stand up guy. Clowns and more clowns. I hope you don't ride ideologist as long as it took him to figure out his hero Steve was garbage, otherwise you may be a 10 year board reader by the time it's all said and done.
And yes I do feel like a forum hero. I have been spreading the word of Klapp every single chance I have had for over 6 years and it seems people are finally coming out to share their raw deals also. I even tried to warn ideologist but some people are just too damn hard headed Or stupid as h@&$. Now he is paying for it and has to clean up a big shitty mess. Steve's actions were putting him under regardless but I definitely did my part exposing the trash when I could. It's simple, when you do bad things to people, it will catch up with you eventually. And I also find it funny as hell that now that the police have been involved ideologist wants to pose as the I am doing the right thing because I am great guy poster boy, LMAO. If they weren't involved I would think he would be just like the other few nugghuggers Steve had that I won't mention now. He would be no where to be found just like them. When you f@&@ up you are supposed to do the right thing! That is what you are supposed to do, period. Some just may not do it until authorities get involved similar to this scenario.

Last edited:

cueenvy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So you have issues with Klapp...okay.

You keep implying the police are after Patrick ...which you know is an outright lie. An exaggeration to obtain the greatest uproar you can garner. Meanwhile the OP and anybody else involved supports what Patrick is doing. He recovered all the cues and in ensuring all the work is done to their satisfaction.

You guys got an issue with Patrick...and it's got nothing to do with the latest failings of Steve Klapp.

Continuing on with this just makes you both look foolish, but it's the Internet so knock yourselves out.

Last edited:

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, proper spelling is the point of this thread.

Great contribution.

No. The point of this thread was "A cuemaker stole my cue! But I'm not gonna name him. Ok. Maybe I will name him. No. I changed my mind. I won't name him. Ok. I'll name him, but later. Ok. It was Steve Klapp."

Then it turned into someone else saying "This is my fault (it wasn't really). I recommended the cuemaker to the OP and it went sh!tty. So I'll make it right. And I'll make it right by anyone else who got screwed by the OP too because I care."

Then THAT turned into "Why are you swinging from Steve Klapp's nuts?!?!?! (Note: a few cue dealers chimed in with that - oh the irony). You must be a thief too!"

This thread went sideways the second it was started. But yeah. The guy who made a crack about spelling... what a douche.

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You should take responsibility! You have been riding Steve Klapp like a cowgirl and maybe some of your other posts with YOUR LIES (or maybe you just believed Steve at that time) claiming he made a deal right were the cause of people getting involved with Steve. You sent me a pm when he screwed the diesel over saying Klapp is offering a plain jane cue to make the deal right, which he declined because he was owed the 8 pointer. Then you get on another thread claiming Steve has made the deal right years ago. You later deny even sending the pm offer from Klapp! Now you have had the police involved and you want to act like you are such an honest guy helping people out, LMAO. You are a f*&$ing joke too pal, I know this and you know this!!

Dumbest. Post. Ever.

So for every guy on this forum that sang the praises of John Showman... should they ALSO be held responsible for all the other blind-faith nuthuggers who took the risk and placed their orders anyway? What about Tony Zinzola? He had a HOARD of people saying "Tony's the BEST!" Should they all now reimburse anyone who ordered a cue and got screwed from that post onward?

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dumbest. Post. Ever.

So for every guy on this forum that sang the praises of John Showman... should they ALSO be held responsible for all the other blind-faith nuthuggers who took the risk and placed their orders anyway? What about Tony Zinzola? He had a HOARD of people saying "Tony's the BEST!" Should they all now reimburse anyone who ordered a cue and got screwed from that post onward?

Momma Mia momma Mia, sister don't you have a 2nd grade English test to study for? Your, you're, remember? Next time you come in to correct someone make sure you know what the hell you are talking about. Take care your, you're, lol.

That was officially the dumbest post, a moron trying to correct something that wasn't incorrect in the first place. Your, you're. Let's study for that test sister Mia. Lmao.

Last edited:

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Momma Mia momma Mia, sister don't you have a 2nd grade English test to study for? Your, you're, remember? Next time you come in to correct someone make sure you know what the hell you are talking about. Take care your, you're, lol.

That was officially the dumbest post, a moron trying to correct something that wasn't incorrect in the first place. Your, you're. Let's study for that test sister Mia. Lmao.

Idiocy of this post aside, Patrick is righting wrongs done by someone else because he feels responsible. He SHOULDN'T feel that way, but he does.

And yet you're going to bash him for doing a decent thing? Speaks VOLUMES about you.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Since you hens are just going to make this a laundry thread... Trav, tell me about Jeff Olney?

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Idiocy of this post aside, Patrick is righting wrongs done by someone else because he feels responsible. He SHOULDN'T feel that way, but he does.

And yet you're going to bash him for doing a decent thing? Speaks VOLUMES about you.

What speaks volumes is when he tried make an offer from Steve offering a cue and Then later denied ever making the offer and claiming Steve made the deal right years ago. That speaks volumes sister! I am glad he is doing the right thing and I sure as hell am not going to praise him for something he should very well be doing in the first place. He has lied right there with Steve to me so I know First hand what he will do. He should very well feel that way. He has been claiming Steve is the almighty for years now and no telling how many people took his advice. It may not have been intentional but he certainly should feel responsible.

Last edited:

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since you hens are just going to make this a laundry thread... Trav, tell me about Jeff Olney?

He is a Hell of a lot better cuemaker than your Daddy Steve Klapp :). I have no problems with Jeff Olney. Why would you think I did?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
He is a Hell of a lot better cuemaker than your Daddy Steve Klapp :). I have no problems with Jeff Olney. Why would you think I did?

I know you don't. But the people he ripped off? You praised him big time.

Pages and pages of trash about him, culminating in Jeff admitting to the rip-job and then blowing off his complainants.

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know you don't. But the people he ripped off? You praised him big time.

Pages and pages of trash about him, culminating in Jeff admitting to the rip-job and then blowing off his complainants.

I still do. He is to me the very best bang for the buck and I don't remember him ripping off anyone. I think that was just a matter of Jeff getting frustrated with someone (1 person and their unbiased brother of course) saying they would bring the money by a certain day and him needing the money and selling it elsewhere. I don't blame him one bit. I don't think he ripped anyone off. Then because maybe he lost it and spoke his mind frustrated he got judged. Steve Klapp is too much of a coward to log in and speak for himself. He has had YOU To do the job for him. I will buy an Olney cue any day of the week buddy! I Love his cues.

Last edited:

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

The difference here is I did business, and people got left hanging so I tried to intervene because I don't like bad business. Empty tube got mailed? 100% finished immediately.

You are a con artist who got called out and have no problem with a cuemaker who admits to ripping people off.

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
The bigger question is...

So which formally banned member are you?
Could be wrong....... Kinda doubt it.

How long will this iteration last before being banned...

Jaden

In the eleven years I've been posting on this forum, I was warned ONCE about what I've posted and never banned. I've known people in that same time frame who have been banned a dozen times for time frames as long as two years...and of course the permabanned ones too...

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I have one hell of Jeff Olney story, and it puts my Klapp story to shame..
I have 2 figures...

and
24 months

I was made whole, but it was quite the ride....
I laugh about it now..

Last edited:

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 586