Dale teague......buyer beware.....dale teague cuebuilder

JOEY 300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi everyone................

after receiving an e-mail from him 2 months ago that he is sending the finished cue..........no cue.......he says humidity levels are bad right now in Arizona.........he told kevin kemp an azb member the same thing 9 months ago......kevin is still waiting............joey

p.s. there is another thread with more info......dale teague new cue......

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joey,
Pay him a vist and bust his nose, he must be a real scumbag to
screw you. Hope you get your cue or money.
Ray

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
File in small claims

dale teague still refuses to ship any cues he sold......joey

File a small claims court where you live and find someone to serve him..
Don't say anything to anyone about the court case UNTIL you have won .
Then post a copy of court case here on AZB if you WIN,
Then you don't need to say anything because the paper work says it all.
This works, its the hard way to do business and you will not be making the same mistake like this one again ..
But small claims court is your only LEGAL productive coarse of action....
Burn his ass in court....... where it counts........ :thumbup:

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
File a small claims court where you live and find someone to serve him..
Don't say anything to anyone about the court case UNTIL you have won .
Then post a copy of court case here on AZB if you WIN,
Then you don't need to say anything because the paper work says it all.
This works, its the hard way to do business and you will not be making the same mistake like this one again ..
But small claims court is your only LEGAL productive coarse of action....
Burn his ass in court....... where it counts........ :thumbup:

DING DING DING

Have to completely agree. If you have documentation, the case should be a slam dunk. I'll bet the skunk never shows up and you get a default judgement. Then place a lean on him.

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
Not that way

DING DING DING

Have to completely agree. If you have documentation, the case should be a slam dunk. I'll bet the skunk never shows up and you get a default judgement. Then place a lean on him.

The cue maker sends the cue before it makes it to court date is the way it has worked for me :thumbup:
I have only had to do this petty BS once....

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Humidity levels in Arizona. Hahahahahahahaha!

I once bought a Friend, a cactus for her birthday. She said, "Terry, I have no idea on how to look after a cactus".

I said, "thats easy, watch the weather channel, when it rains in Mexico, water the cactus.".

Surely he could have come up with a much better excuse that that one. As that one, no pun intended, doesn't hold water all that well.

Last edited:

pookster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dale ---------> don't worry kickin' chicken should be here any minute to defend you.
Come save him chicken !!!!! :wink: Hurry chicken, don't miss this chance to rally against
another consumer who has been screwed out of his money,
This is right up your alley !!! ;) ;) ;)

Lmao!!!!!!!

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I like it!

DING DING DING

I assume placing a lean on someone is the same thing as sending Vito to collect!

Hu

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dale ---------> don't worry kickin' chicken should be here any minute to defend you.
Come save him chicken !!!!! :wink: Hurry chicken, don't miss this chance to rally against
another consumer who has been screwed out of his money,
This is right up your alley !!! ;) ;) ;)

hahahhahahahhaha

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Vito? Vitos are fat and slow. They would rather be chewing on a chicken wing when talking to you. One would be much better off using a Frankie. Frankies give the first message.

Nunzios are pretty dangerous, trust me on that one. You only go with a Nunzio when the ultimate damage is no problem, and you can sleep with it.

In other words, Nunzios are like Honey Badgers. They don't give a Shit. Only use a Nunzio as a last resort.

If a Frankie and a Nunzio show up together, your relatives are going to be making arrangements. And the flower shop is going to be happy.

A Vito will only show up at a funeral to pay respect and for the free triangle tuna samiches and brownies. Vitos are always hungry.

Last edited:

JOEY 300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bump

we need to call dale and ask him where our cues are............Teague Custom cues
480-233-9928

CanonShooter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A childhood friend of mine is a high ranking member of a club named Sinaloa, he's based in Arizona. He can purchase this guys debts. Tally it up with all the members and get it rolling. No contact from you needed. I just need a figure and members portions you will get up to 70% of your money..

JOEY 300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bump

I called dale about my cue............he told me to go f**k myself................he made it clear kevin an i will never see the cues we paid for........joey

JOEY 300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bump

stay away from dale......after you pay for your cue.....what do you get......no shipping and go f**k yourself

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
stay away from dale......after you pay for your cue.....what do you get......no shipping and go f**k yourself

Is this the Dale "go **** yourself" Teague you're talking about?

http://www.teaguecue.com/index.html

Teaguecues@gmail.com

Dale Teague
2727 E University Dr sp 100
Tempe 85281

480-233-9928

His customer service on his website seems top notch???? lol

I have had multiple surgeries this last year.
I apologise for the delays in my service, I am still
not at my full strength, but I am getting stronger
each day now. I thank all of my customers that
have been waiting for there cues, I will be getting
all of your items to you.
Dale Teague

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT,
RETURN IT THE WAY YOU RECEIVED IT,
AND I WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY.

Thanks For Your Time
Dale Teague

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Dt

He is a pro at what he does and its not making cues. Wood suppliers get the same treatment if they dont get payed up front.