Danny Smith vs Josh Roberts - updates?

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
Where I come from, the pat response is, ''that's none of your business" :cool: And if they gave ya a number would you believe em? :wink:

One of my favorite question to a 114 year old American woman a few years back was this.

What do you attribute to your longevity....."tending to your own business''

This gal was born before 1900 and if you took someones horse, you got shot.:D and then you went on with your day.

Another old one.....

If you forgive me for not telling you, I will forgive you for asking....

Will Prout

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
80 Games Back EVEN. There styles match so well and skill comparible. This one looks like who can hold tough the longest will take it. Whats the over under on 100 games?:cool:

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Josh + 2, Danny seems to be in struggling alittle at the moment. Josh is punishin em something fierce

Last edited:

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
i have seen both of these guys miss more balls in the 8 or so games that i have watched than i have seen efren miss in all the years i watched
to say nothing about messing up run outs

what am i missing

You never watched efren play on a table like this.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Capture.JPG
anyone watching the stream how many total games have been played and what the score now ?

Thanks

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I pray they put this entire match on a DVD set for historical purposes.

I haven't been able to watch any of it, but just reading this thread gives me chillbumps.

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These two are not mortal human beings. After a hard fought game at 7 - 6 Josh banks in the winner. Danny says good shot. These two have not had one dispute, argument, or unkind thing to say about each other. CLASS of the utmost. My recliner has gone un used for days as I stand in awe of this match.

randallt6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These two are not mortal human beings. After a hard fought game at 7 - 6 Josh banks in the winner. Danny says good shot. These two have not had one dispute, argument, or unkind thing to say about each other. CLASS of the utmost. My recliner has gone un used for days as I stand in awe of this match.

Your a professional sweater !!!