David Tice, Details, Details, Details.

poolrod

I like old school
Gold Member
Silver Member
Look What I added to my little collection. Enjoy. Rod.
DSC00865-1.jpg
DSC00857-1.jpg
DSC00864-1-1.jpg
DSC00861-1.jpg
DSC00864-1.jpg
DSC00860-2.jpg
 
Very nice!!!

I see you are adding to your collection quite nicely.

That cue has a lot of detailed work in it.

Congrats!!!

Michael
 
Tice

Wow. Absolutely beautiful cue! I don't even know how the butt end could even be done. Lot of different techniques combined. I like that it still looks natural and with the wood tones and colors. Fantastic craftsmanship. Thanks for sharing!
 
Perfect execution! Very intricate design in the butt without being busy looking and the forearm goes so well with the butt even though its rather "plain" by comparison.
 
Look What I added to my little collection. Enjoy. Rod


Very Nice cue, in fact it is one of fanciest Tices cues I have seen, it is certainly a keeper. It is a shame David stopped making cues, his cues hit great and he did excellent work.

Thanks for sharing.
 
Great looking cue. I think your photo presentation is first class!


Congratulations,
Chris
 
Look What I added to my little collection. Enjoy. Rod


Very Nice cue, in fact it is one of fanciest Tices cues I have seen, it is certainly a keeper. It is a shame David stopped making cues, his cues hit great and he did excellent work.

Thanks for sharing.
He was a perfectionist all the way, from design, to playability. Have fun Craig. Rod.
 
Back
Top