Does anyone know what these are called?

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
waHJMtx.jpg

I lost/wasn't one in one of the spots for this on my Gabriels table. They are threaded with a pass thru to lock in the corner bracket to the side skirts. There are two sizes, I need the smaller one. Is this something a hardware store carries? What would I call them. Sorry for the bad quality.

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry if this isn't much help but it looks like a type of coupling nut. As to where to get this type I am not sure where to look. I'm sure one of the mechanics on here will be able to direct you.

Good shooting to you,

Kevin

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
waHJMtx.jpg

I lost/wasn't one in one of the spots for this on my Gabriels table. They are threaded with a pass thru to lock in the corner bracket to the side skirts. There are two sizes, I need the smaller one. Is this something a hardware store carries? What would I call them. Sorry for the bad quality.
I think diamond carrys gabriel billiard tables, so maybe they can help you.

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is very similar to that, but two holes where a small metal shaft goes through. Then there is a recessed screw that secures the shaft in the nut. Ill try to put better pics up later. Thanks so far for the ideas.

Cross Dowel Nut , type that into google :)

Trent from Toledo

shayne87

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
waHJMtx.jpg

Check you PM, I have these.

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
Ace hardware, rockler wood store, most cabinet supply stores, grainger, msc

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
If I remember you will need metric nuts. Been a few years since I touched one of those tables..

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are sort of like that. They have three holes, two where a smooth rod with a divet on it runs through, and then there is a headless screw that threads in with an allen wrench to secure the post running though it.

shayne87

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They are sort of like that. They have three holes, two where a smooth rod with a divet on it runs through, and then there is a headless screw that threads in with an allen wrench to secure the post running though it.

If you need these, I have them original Gabriels.

jmizzo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes absolutely. I need the smaller of the two, the one that goes on the skirts and not the rail. What would be the cost shipped to 56425? Thanks.

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
Hi,

I have them in stock, those inserts are used to pull together the aprons to the 90 degree corner blocks. The larger ones are used to pull together the rails. I also have the nylon inserts and bushings for the corner blocking.

Jay
603 765 6160