Does Billiards Digest Own AzBilliards?

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I can 100% shoot down any idea of BD purchasing AzB in any way. I don't even know where stories like this start. I did work as the webmaster for BD's parent company (Luby Publishing) many years ago, but that is it.

With that behind us, everyone can go back to screaming about aiming systems and politics.
Thanks. Sorry to start rumors - I don't even remember where I heard it.

pj <- shutting up now
chgo

P.S. Please feel free to delete this thread.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Thanks. Sorry to start rumors - I don't even remember where I heard it.

pj <- shutting up now
chgo

P.S. Please feel free to delete this thread.

Thanx for starting the thread that cleared it up, Patrick....
...that story has been around for a while.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I often wonder where liberals get there news, where did you get this gem Pat(if you don't mind me asking)?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I often wonder where liberals get there news, where did you get this gem Pat(if you don't mind me asking)?

I read it a few months ago...on here...can’t remember who posted it.
...what’s how you vote got to do with it?

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I read it a few months ago...on here...can’t remember who posted it.
...what’s how you vote got to do with it?

I see Patrick over in the NPR and in the Aiming forums quite a bit, just wondered where he gets his information, seems a fair question to ask. Don't see you in NPR(very often, at least compared to the regulars) or the aiming forums so you obviously wouldn't get what I am referencing.
Have a nice day sir.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I see Patrick over in the NPR and in the Aiming forums quite a bit, just wondered where he gets his information, seems a fair question to ask. Don't see you in NPR(very often, at least compared to the regulars) or the aiming forums so you obviously wouldn't get what I am referencing.
Have a nice day sir.

Aiming forums, no....you can tell by my bottom sig line.
...but I think I got more posts in NPR than you have total posts.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aiming forums, no....you can tell by my bottom sig line.
...but I think I got more posts in NPR than you have total posts.

Not sure if that is worth bragging about or not, lol.

Yes, you are probably correct, you post about 3x as much as me per day, maybe someday I won't be so busy and can put in more hours here, as I love this place.

At the rate I post, it would take me over 20 years to catch up to your post count, about 80 years to catch Sev.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
"Not sure if that is worth bragging about or not, lol. "

Not your typical NPR poster. Nary a harsh word.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Not sure if that is worth bragging about or not, lol. "

Not your typical NPR poster. Nary a harsh word.

Certainly, you can't be talking about me as I have an occasional harsh word, I do enjoy pt109s posts be it in NPR or elsewhere.

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't see what's political about this non-news.

And like I said above, I don't remember where I read it.

pj
chgo

Nothing political, just wondering what your standards were for discussing a story, be it Trump, aiming, or Azbiliards being sold to Billiards Digest.

On a side note, I read some very interesting news if anyone is interested, I don't know where I read it, or even who said it, but we should discuss it ;)

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I thought Marty Hermann already had both AZB and BD in his portfolio.

I like how you think. He was at Konigswinter Germany 1993 with our player group along with Liscotti, Matlock, Liel Gay,
Wetch, Grady, Dallas West, myself and Ditoro.

Marty was always asking for special treatment $$ for his wife, when in fact all us players had free this and that, and he insisted at times that he wife should not have to pay for nefarious meals etc. He's different that's for sure.

Attachments

• poolplayers 008.jpg
    poolplayers 008.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 143

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can 100% shoot down any idea of BD purchasing AzB in any way. I don't even know where stories like this start. I did work as the webmaster for BD's parent company (Luby Publishing) many years ago, but that is it.

With that behind us, everyone can go back to screaming about aiming systems and politics.

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

This thread is SCREAMING for a dog photo.

Attachments

• IMG_5788.JPG
    IMG_5788.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 121