Professional Banger
Silver Member
http://www.yelp.com/biz/hanks-billards-wheat-ridge#hrid:81J05z9QTVW9NaaMj3PzzA

images

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to drop in to buy a bottle of water today. Maybe about 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon. If anyone would like to hit some with me let me know.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I heard a rumor that some rooms are starting to carry Kamui bottled water.

The bottle is only 14-ounces, and costs $27.95 + shipping.
Highly engineered, one sip lasts up to 18-games, and if you only drink Kamui water,
it virtually eliminates trips to tiny stench filled rooms like the mens room at Hanks.
I bought some and haven't been to the bathroom in a week and a half.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
The bottle is only 14-ounces, and costs $27.95 + shipping.
Highly engineered, one sip lasts up to 18-games, and if you only drink Kamui water,
it virtually eliminates trips to tiny stench filled rooms like the mens room at Hanks.
I bought some and haven't been to the bathroom in a week and a half.

What would you call that condition? Hankstipated?

:p
-Sean

Medalist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In a word yes, but it's not because of the water.
Maybe it's time for one of Hank's famous smothered burritos

Don't knock those burritos I lived on them till felt opened back up. Mighty good green chili. Get a picture of Hank to put on here, since he is now a azb legend.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Those People" and "F*)#king Nit" You punks are throwing names around like it's nothing. First of all, Measureman has never complained about being charged about paying for water. He only brought it up. I personally know Bruce to be a very loyal and financial contributor to Hanks. (he's one of the regulars that is key to keeping the place open)
I get a kick out of all these forums that are filled with the guys that are just willing to make assumptions about somebody and his/her character and than to start slinging names. Hell, some of this crap said face to face to somebody would get your head knocked off in certain situations. Now I'm not saying this as a threat, or to provoke anything, but it's obvious that some guys out there are much more outspoken while sitting behind their monitors than they would be in person.

dave
You are right...lotta ASSumptions!

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dehydrated bottled water is the way to go if you are going to pay shipping costs.

But be careful -- there's imposter water going around, that is actually dihydrogen monoxide -- a deadly poison.

Read the following alert on dihydrogen monoxide:

http://dhmo.org/facts.html

Read that first. If that alert scares you, read the following explanation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dihydrogen_monoxide_hoax

Remember, insist only on Hank's bottled water to be sure!

:p
-Sean

LoVe4DaGaMe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well it's a public forum idiot so thats what people do. really no one charges for bottled water? So at lowes we sell water but we should just start giving it away? Hmmm didn't know that. Next time at mcdonalds I'll insist they give me the water for free and will give them your free water and air theory. I'll let you know how it works out lol

McDonalds doesn't charge for water... but it isn't in the bottle of course... also.. Are we talking about this place charging for bottled water, or city water? Those are two different things.. Regardless the establishment has to pay for either one it has, so I wouldn't see an issue in selling it.. Hell at my place, we require you to buy a drink if you are going to play pool. (I work at a bar though.. big difference, it can also be a pop or water for a $)

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I visited Hank's today for the first time. When I walked in I asked Hank himself for some of his famous (infamous?) water. It was delicious. I then practiced a bit followed by playing a couple of the regulars there. A nice time was had. I especially liked the music from the nude pic match megatouch machine! Lol. After the girl was done playing it, I was inspired and broke and ran a rack!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I visited Hank's today for the first time. When I walked in I asked Hank himself for some of his famous (infamous?) water. It was delicious. I then practiced a bit followed by playing a couple of the regulars there. A nice time was had. I especially liked the music from the nude pic match megatouch machine! Lol. After the girl was done playing it, I was inspired and broke and ran a rack!

Will you be at Hank's this weekend?

9BallPaul

Banned
It's worth pointing out that Hank has purchased a new sign that adorns the room. No more Paradise Billiards with the missing letters. You can be certain that Hank's water profits made this possible.