Dollar water pays off big at "Hanks" billiards

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
..not me...I ONLY drink bottled water.

I've traveled a lot and tap water can be scary

So much of the "bottled" water is nothing more than recycled "tap" water.

Haven't we gone down this road before? How quickly we forget. :smile:

J

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
bottled water

i only drink bottled water. i dont like the taste of city water.
And i dont mind paying a buck for a bottle. ice tea is nice to.
clean tables clean bathrooms and keep the music on low.
fast friendly service. and safe , safe place to play pool safe place to park my car.
next time i pass thru i will stop in
MMike

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Guys he's poking fun at the nits who WERE complaining about paying a measly $1 for a bottle of water.

Personally I laugh every single time I run across one of Measureman's cracks about Hank's $1 bottles of water. :lol:

You got it right. I have bought a couple bottles myself.

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
Barry Behrman has just announced that Hank's Bottled Water will be the title sponsor for the US Open next year. The 1.3 million dollar added prize purse will be put in escrow prior to the tournament. Hank could end up being the savior of pool. Thanks!!!!:thumbup:

blah blah

Shoebat
Not only did Measureman put Hank's on the map as a "must visit poolroom," but now there could even be a novelty market for Hank's Bottled Water.

lstevedus

One of the 47%
Silver Member
We had a mat with a picture of Sadam Hussein in the bottom of the urinal at our pool room, but some one stole it. True story.

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
I got the humor.........:D

Let me set the record straight. I never objected to them selling bottled water. I try to support the room by being a regular player. I also sometimes order food there. I hope they make money and keep the place open. It's not the best room I have ever played in. It's old and kind of run down but I like rooms like that.
My original post was an attempt at humor,not a knock on the room. If it came across like that then I should keep the day job and not go into comedy as a means of employment.

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
FWIW, Felt offers free water AND functional air fresheners.

mnorwood

Moon
Silver Member
I saw this advertisement in the wanted for sale section. I don't know, I think Hank's water has potential. This looks like one hell of an offer.

hanks.jpg

Lumocolor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much do they charge you to wash your hands or flush the toilet since that uses water, or do people just take a dump and let it float to save money?

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
How much do they charge you to wash your hands or flush the toilet since that uses water, or do people just take a dump and let it float to save money?

What do you think the air fresheners are for?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member

If its yellow, let it mellow.
If its brown, flush it down.
Thats Hank's motto.

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
A nit with sarcasm, that dollar must have really bothered you.

That's what I was thinking :lol: Maybe they should put out Kamui chalk for the PLAYERS of the room instead of buying paper to wipe their backsides :lol: