Eagle Eye Takes Aim at 14.1 High Runs

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve always wondered what playing on 5inch pockets would be like. That was nuts.
My garage table was a gift and came with 5” pockets. It was almost too easy to play the ghost. I got to where I could wire the wing ball 10-10 times and usually run out with BIH. Then the rails started to go to shit. So I had new rails and cloth put on and tightened the pockets to just under 4 1/2. Damn I miss this 5” pockets.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jayson has his shorts on today!! Business time!!

Wow. It is one cold here today (I am close by and 26F = -3.5c)

Screenshot_20220115-151640.jpg

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
210 and counting

Edit: Aaaaand a scratch on the break shot.
I wonder if these modern players ever practice the break only. Try it from all different angles and break ball positions. Figure out the ones that are likely to scratch, and the one's that aren't.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have noticed Shaw plays a lot of break shots with the break ball favoring the back half of the rack, instead of the front half of the rack. I think (but not good enough to be certain), those are more likely to scratch.

Edit: he even seems to pick that as a break ball when he has one closer to the front half of the rack.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would it be disrespectful to start calling him "Machine Gun Shaw"? Rat-a-tat-tat.. 100+ Balls gone as fast as Bobby can rack!

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He left the stripe. Do you guys think the 1 was a better break ball? He had his pick of the litter this rack, it was wide open.
Screen Shot 2022-01-15 at 5.12.50 PM.png