Earl/Shane Scoreboard

8up

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane is trapped in a nightmare I hope he wakes before he dies in the dream

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if SVB checked into using a long cue like Earl. You would think he or his backer would have checked into it. If this were a duel, a 22 against a 357 not too even.

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
uneven

I wonder if SVB checked into using a long cue like Earl. You would think he or his backer would have checked into it. If this were a duel, a 22 against a 357 not too even.

So I guess it is unfair for Shane to play short guys on a nine footer then?

Philthepockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
found one.

2011TAR20Day2Screenie500x005.jpg

Tclark5

Tclark5
Silver Member
Earl is playing better than he did last night. Shane just cant get out on the 10 footer I think its over. And Justin isnt doggin Earl hes talking him up

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
irock...Something you should understand here. The greats played on 5x10's for decades (on slow cloth, with crummy balls), running hundreds of balls, winning thousands of games, and nobody ever needed anything other than a normal length cue. The longer cue is not why Earl is playing better.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
47-30 earl leads..... they are on break for 15 minutes.

Earl looks powerful per the announcers.......

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am going to use the Isaac Hayes Shaft voice again

irock...Something you should understand here. The greats played on 5x10's for decades (on slow cloth, with crummy balls), running hundreds of balls, winning thousands of games, and nobody ever needed anything other than a normal length cue. The longer cue is not why Earl is playing better.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I agree. I have never heard of Parica whining about 9 footers. In fact, wasn't it Incardona who told the story that Parica is the feared player on the ten or twelve foot snooer table at Hard Times?

Earl

If Earl just hold this lead tonight and keeps himself together for one more day, he'll beat SVB.

The man is really coming back into his game.

If SVB cuts his current lead in half tonight, well tomorrow could be his day. If he can't put pressure on earl it's o-v-e-r.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
earl is on break, and now carrying a magnifying glass looking at the rack...check to see if they are frozen right ???? dont really know...but he thinks something is up........no joke.