Earl/Shane Scoreboard

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hunger strike & scott lee, first, I dont blame earl for using a longer cue, hell it was a great idea, it is just a shame if the svb camp did not at least experiment with it. scott, if it was no advantage I doubt if earl would be using it. If you have listened to his interviews, he thinks all the things he wears help him, and thats all that really matters to him. I'm still pulling for shane though.

clintw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so now earl is all bundled up like its snowing in there with a 70 inch pole vault instrument, ear muffs with ear plugs under them and he is checking the rack with a magnifying glass? Omg.....
If I was SVB I would strip butt naked and wrap myself in christmas tree lights. Plug them in and start shooting.

abie10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think earl does everything on purpose. it's more of a character he has developed and it's definately working...

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol

so now earl is all bundled up like its snowing in there with a 70 inch pole vault instrument, ear muffs with ear plugs under them and he is checking the rack with a magnifying glass? Omg.....
If I was SVB I would strip butt naked and wrap myself in christmas tree lights. Plug them in and start shooting.

I never say lol, but this is because I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD, SERIOUSLY GOOD POST THERE KID

irock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I doubt if he knew he woud be up by 17 racks, and I doubt if he just happened to have a magnifying glass, but if it works for him, keep on keeping on.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
clintw...Well let's hope that if that happened, at least Shane would wear ONE sock...strategically placed, of course! LOL :D

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the score is 72 to 30

There, if we post a false score, someone will correct us and we'll be up to the minute on this scoreboard thread:)