Eason Cues

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
I understand what he is talking about. I also own an Eason cue and the joint pin fell right out of the shaft. The cue had a great hit and i really liked it.Now to find a cue fixer upper, any suggestions. I can share pic if anyone ios interested.
hi floyd, send it to me
i'll do what i can

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
hi floyd, send it to me
i'll do what i can

Hi Brent, Thanks for the offer. May take you up on it, I know what amazing things you can do, i still have the meucci you did for me. I didnt think you would have time with all them butterfles that are coming out of the shop. I'll be in touch soon as i have some other work on some other cue, couple refinishes,tip and ferrule replacements. and of course the list goes on.

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Hi Brent, Thanks for the offer. May take you up on it, I know what amazing things you can do, i still have the meucci you did for me. I didnt think you would have time with all them butterfles that are coming out of the shop. I'll be in touch soon as i have some other work on some other cue, couple refinishes,tip and ferrule replacements. and of course the list goes on.
cool.
you know how to find me anytime.
and i got something PURPLEHEART to show you soon ;)

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
This is a little better view.

Have you tryed to unscrew the pin from the shaft. Hell, if nothing else you could glue the pin back in yourself. I have glued those wood pins in cues before and they worked fine. Could you post a pic of the threads of the pin if it will unscrew. Good luck in whatever you decide.

Last edited:

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member
Have you tryed to unscrew the pin from the shaft. Hell, if nothing else you could glue the pin back in yourself. I have glued those wood pins in cues before and they worked fine. Could you post a pic of the threads of the pin if it will unscrew. Good luck in whatever you decide.

I got it apart. I don't think glue will fix this.

Attachments

• junk.jpg
    junk.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 357

dave sutton

Banned
why is the pin plugged anyway? and to have this happer to more then one cue??? i dont dont other makers no matter how bad but geez...

theres no glue or grooves in the plug... what a joke

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
That Elmers glue just is'nt holding up but at 97 cents for the big bottle you can't find anything cheaper ... ;)

What is that shaft in the op made out of it looks pretty rough is it ASH?

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
That Elmers glue just is'nt holding up but at 97 cents for the big bottle you can't find anything cheaper ... ;)

I bet he didnt even use glue, but Elmers Paste.

24043.jpg

Couple of students got caught and kicked out in my daughters pre school class for eating this stuff. Pretty addicting and bad habbit from what I hear. :D

Last edited:

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One in the same

This guys reputation is like his cues beyond repair! It is sad to see people getting raked over the coals by such unscrupulous clowns like Eason and Wheat...
Good luck with whatever you do, keep in mind the reasale value before you put more cash into it though...
Just my 2 cts...

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
This guys reputation is like his cues beyond repair! It is sad to see people getting raked over the coals by such unscrupulous clowns like Eason and Wheat...
Good luck with whatever you do, keep in mind the reasale value before you put more cash into it though...
Just my 2 cts...

I dont sell any of my cues, and the Eason is sure worth fixing. I have no hard feeling with anyone, ive probably spent more on stupid stuff, like golf clubs,,lol.. bowling balls, you name it, been there done that. Anyways like was mentioned earlier just sharing an experience i had.

rackem

SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Silver Member

It looks like Ramin wood.
Maybe a Sportscraft conversion.:yikes::speechless::shocked:

KillerBee69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
glue problem

buyers beware!!!!!! Jeff eason is trying to sell his cues on e-bay under another name!!! Warning..warning...warning...warning..!!!!!!

KillerBee69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bad news

and he wanted to sell a cue for $500 on e-bay! Are you kiddin me???who does this guy think he is?? Oh my god..the world is gonna come to a halt!!!

KillerBee69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Newsworthy! Cuemaker of georgia!!!

I was just told a local paper in fitzgerald,ga just did a spot on jeff and his cues?? Are they kidding? They should have asked him..where's the glue? Lol!!!!!

Last edited: