Efren "Gets Lucky" Again.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Pure skill, he watched Mike S in the other thread and decided if that no talent hack could make that shot on purpose so could he.

PURE SKILL!!!! LOL
JASON

GideonF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't you think he is playing the two way - the one and the carom on the 9? He's not going to have position on the 2.

I agree he wasn't playing the timing shot, however!

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't you think he is playing the two way - the one and the carom on the 9? He's not going to have position on the 2.

I agree he wasn't playing the timing shot, however!

Looks like he was playing off the 9-ball to get to the 2-ball. I don't think he was surprised the 9-ball dropped. He still got lucky!

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Kisses, caroms and combinations

When ya get three balls moving in a similar direction towards a pocket all the variables come into play.

15cherries

15cherries
Silver Member
switching playing cues

He changes playing cues back and forth during the match, does he do this a lot? I never really noticed before while watching his matches.

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe....but I always say the better I play the luckier I get.

In reverse, I always think a couple things when I am shooting.

1.) Make the other guy beat me, don't beat myself. I see it so often that players take a shot that they will lose if they dont make it.

2.) Dont make a shot if there is no reward. So often I see people shoot shots especially potential break out shots without using them to break out trouble balls. This happens especially to lower ranked less experienced players but I see guys that should know better even doing it.

Ken

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Efren was definitely playing that shot.

Carom, combo 3 railer off the points.

He can play, how would you know?