ever wish you had picked a cooler az handle?

blah blah

Shoebat
BRKNRUN-- I remember "Richard Cranium." I believe I even said something snippy to you wayyyy back then.

I think the name makes readers have an opinion of what's going to be said even before they read the text... BRKNRUN is much nicer and more readable.

--Blah blah

(I would ask to change it if I could think of anything better, but in the end... honesty's the best policy.)

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BRKNRUN-- I remember "Richard Cranium." I believe I even said something snippy to you wayyyy back then.

I think the name makes readers have an opinion of what's going to be said even before they read the text... BRKNRUN is much nicer and more readable.

--Blah blah

(I would ask to change it if I could think of anything better, but in the end... honesty's the best policy.)

hay it looks like they're making this weekly tournament at eddies a weekly thing. you and will ought to make your way down and play. it's a handicapped 9 ball tournament. double elimination. they're still working out the kinks but basically it's a $10 handicapped tournament. giving up games (race to 5). jeff gregory ran it for us in a desperate attempt to unf*ck it.

they got me listed as a C player meaning boy george gives me 2 games on the wire.

come on down and check it out. worst comes to worst you'll get more than 10 bones worth of table time out of it.

blah blah

Shoebat
...a weekly thing...

What day of the week was this again? Please send me a message with a list of your weekly local (Stn and Mod) tourneys- I'm trying to get a group to break out and go out of town soon, and this might be a nice little evening for us. Mmmm- AND we can have bun mi and cha gio- wait, is that vn sandwich shop still there?

back to thread topic: blah blah blah blah

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They call me Soldier Sam at the pool room. Sam's a very common asian name and since the pool room is out north a lot of the guys that go there are asian (lot of asians in north stockton)

each sam got broken down into what they do or used to do. truck driver, soldier, pizza...etc

(lot of asians in north stockton) <--------------when did that happen?? ;)

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Yep I wish I picked a different az handle, but more then made up for it with avatar. :D

Steppo

That's my Bourbon
Silver Member
My nickname was passed on to me. I guess it's a family nickname. We also have our company with the same name.

Last edited: