ever wish you had picked a cooler az handle?

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
What I did

Well, Snapshot is my pool nickname that was given to me, so my user name is Snapshot9 (9 for 9 ball, of course).

I have a black case, so I had a patch made from a company on the internet (stitched), rounded rectangle, with a blue border, red background, and white stitching with 'Snapshot' on it, and I super glued it to my little pocket on my case. I think it cost me about $15 with shipping.

Works for me ...

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
If the mods change your name, it will probably still be linked to your existing profile page so maybe you wouldn't lose your IT rating.

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you ask I'm sure the Mod's can make this happen......

I was ignored by more than one moderator (including Mike) when I requested a change.

When I signed up, I had just come from playing 9 ball with a friend of mine, and I was on fire that day, so he jokingly called me a 9 ball marksman. Therefore, it was the first thing that popped into my mind when I picked a name. Now, I find it cheesey and silly, and I wish I could change it.

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
I wasn't paying close attention when I registered, and I copied my email address into the user name location. I didn't notice it until after my registration was confirmed.

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
i just saw someone's new custom case and got to thinking how cool it would be if i had a custom case with my name or handle on it. my name just isn't cool enough. i wish i'd picked something cooler!

nahh.....not really I figured mine was pretty cool and was lucky that no one had it already both here and on onepocket.org

-Grey Ghost-

doitforthegame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah i know but there're a few people on here that i like to keep in touch with and i figure they dig my posts from time to time and i don't want to start over.

i also don't want ot lose my "i" trader cred. done a lot of deals to get it where it is and i don't want people to hear poolplayer2093 is cool to deal with but they've never heard of "put cooler pseudonym here"

I have been on AZ from the very early days. I have had 3-4 different screen names. I wish I could have saved my posts etc. I feel like a total newbie- I have less than 500 and other guys that have also been around since the beginning (like joeya; mike page; the funniest guy on the internet Smorg; and so many others (even the annoying ones like Pat Johnson ;-) have like 5-10k posts. Don't think I ever would have had that, but I certainly have more than 500!

Bob

ridinda9

AKA: Sandy Bagger
Silver Member
yeah i know but there're a few people on here that i like to keep in touch with and i figure they dig my posts from time to time and i don't want to start over.

i also don't want ot lose my "i" trader cred. done a lot of deals to get it where it is and i don't want people to hear poolplayer2093 is cool to deal with but they've never heard of "put cooler pseudonym here"
don't worry , if you change your screen name to
Mr Pink
everyone will still know who you are !
I'm sure the mods would be happy to assist you .....

Snake Plisken

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only names I can think of that are cooler than what I chose are
Clint Eastwood (I think it's already been taken and there will never be another), and Cool Hand Luke (I'm not cool enough to pull off a Kurt Russell character, let alone Paul Newman)!

-Snake

pjwoolw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The only names I can think of that are cooler than what I chose are
Clint Eastwood (I think it's already been taken and there will never be another), and Cool Hand Luke (I'm not cool enough to pull off a Kurt Russell character, let alone Paul Newman)!

-Snake

Unfortunately the charater name is Plissken. Go figure. Almost everybody spells it wrong. Good handle though.

8&snap

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think everyone should have to use their real name. It would definitely keep some of the drama off the site. :smile:

Mike

Speaking of using real names, i was in a check cashing line when the guy in front of me pulls a knife & stabs the guy cashing his check(seems neither could write) & he signed with an "X". When the police asked why he stabed him his reply was "that he was forging my name on his check".(stay in school)

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
don't worry , if you change your screen name to
Mr Pink
everyone will still know who you are !
I'm sure the mods would be happy to assist you .....

look folks. its someone else who loves giving money to ugly chicks!!!!!! lol

have fun with that

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Back in the days when I first started playing pool and posting on Billiard Digest forum and then on this forum when it started up I initially had the nick "Richard Cranium"

I don't log on to Billiard Digest forum anymore.....It was a cool nick, but I started to feel like everyone was being a dick toward me:rolleyes:

My game got quite a bit better than it was back then so I had it changed to what it is now. :wink: