**** F S: Absolutely Stunning Cue From Great Cuemaker

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
279   0   0
Wow...that's a nice Jerry's cue and I'm sure it hit a ton with the curly shaft. Trade plus cash?

Regards,
Duc.

Bigd3

BIGGER in Texas
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Cue

I normally don't Bump cue's & don't usually see many cues that even catch my eye's these days but this thing is just outright SICK. WoW, Jerry has really stepped up his game. Great Cue & I'm sure this wont be around long at that price. ! ! !

POOLWHALE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I normally don't Bump cue's & don't usually see many cues that even catch my eye's these days but this thing is just outright SICK. WoW, Jerry has really stepped up his game. Great Cue & I'm sure this wont be around long at that price. ! ! !

Thank you so much for your comments on this cue, sir.:thumbup:
This cue listed over $3,500 on the blue book.:)

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   1
I'm suprised that cue hasn't already sold. That is one of the most beautiful cues I have ever seen. The craftmanship/attention to details looks perfect!!!

If I owned it I could NEVER strike a ball with it. It is a piece of art!!!

Maniac

POOLWHALE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm suprised that cue hasn't already sold. That is one of the most beautiful cues I have ever seen. The craftmanship/attention to details looks perfect!!!

If I owned it I could NEVER strike a ball with it. It is a piece of art!!!

Maniac

Maniac, thank you for your comments!:thumbup: This cue is absolutely flawless and even the elephant ear wrap is perfectly done by Mr.Olivier, you can't even see the seams on the wrap.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Here is an absolutely stunning high-end cue from Mr. Jerry Olivier... The cue is loaded of genuine ivory, snakewood and gaboon ebony with genuine elephant ear wrap that make this cue absolutely beautiful... This cue is like new condition no scratch, dent or dings and all white that you see on this cue are all ivory including both ferrules... I'll let the pictures do the talking, please feel free to ask any questions... Asking price $1,850 shipped & insured including PayPal fees...

AdditionalPhotos003.jpg

GorgeousPhotos008.jpg

GorgeousPhotos012.jpg

GorgeousPhotos014.jpg

GorgeousPhotos016.jpg

Pictures are GREAT!

onebadscorpio72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Very nice Olivier...My player for the last 7 years has been the same Olivier I bought from him in Valley Forge in 04' love the way his cues play...thinking very hard about stepping up to this one...