Finally got a Gold Crown!!!

Walt69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi folks! Sorry but i'm just super stoked about finally getting a table in my house again and had to share. It's a 9' Gold Crown 4 in what i believe is rosewood, copper and Simonis 860 in electric blue. New bumbers and everything plays great! Only had a chance to play a dozen racks or so before bed but I'm having a hard time sleeping knowing it's down there, hah! I'll post pictures later as my phone won't let me upload for some reason. Thanks to the folks who pointed me towards a gold crown instead of a home-style table!

***pics here

https://m.facebook.com/wally.corder...tn__=EH-R&cached_data=false&ftid=&mdp=1&mdf=1

Last edited:

mikemosconi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember the day I replaced my Olhausen with a Gold Crown- what joy! I really miss it now down here in Fl.- but great memories- Enjoy your new table!!

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
At first it maybe better to sleep on or under the table(that's what we do)until the newness is gone.
Way to go on getting a great table.:cool:

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pretty exciting day!

When I first got mine I couldn’t believe how fortunate I was, still enjoying it as much now as I did the first day. Wishing you the same.

JazzboxBlues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Having a 9’ Gold Crown and the proper space for it was always a desire for me. One of my most cherished acquisitions. Congrats on getting yours!

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great looking table, Sir!

Having a GC in the house is a beautiful thing. :cool:

Congrats and enjoy it.

DecentShot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi folks! Sorry but i'm just super stoked about finally getting a table in my house again and had to share. It's a 9' Gold Crown 4 in what i believe is rosewood, copper and Simonis 860 in electric blue. New bumbers and everything plays great! Only had a chance to play a dozen racks or so before bed but I'm having a hard time sleeping knowing it's down there, hah! I'll post pictures later as my phone won't let me upload for some reason. Thanks to the folks who pointed me towards a gold crown instead of a home-style table!

***pics here

https://m.facebook.com/wally.corder...tn__=EH-R&cached_data=false&ftid=&mdp=1&mdf=1

May it be life ruining fun.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Well done!!! I remember how happy I was when I acquired my GCI, I hope you enjoy it like I have enjoyed mine.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great!

That is great! Any table at home is nice. A Gold Crown and plenty of room to play around it, hard to beat. When word gets out you may find you have a lot of friends, lots and lots of friends!

Hu

Walt69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hah yeah it's only part of the basement and that section is 20x32 ish so the dude above is quite perceptive! Lol. There's enough room for the pool table and a living room set so we can all hang out down there at the same time.