FREE STREAM From Million Dollar Shootout On Now!!!

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
We are up and running in Valley Forge for the Allen Hopkins Million Dollar 9 Ball Shootout sponsored by Diamond Billiards, Ivan Simonis, The Laser Rack and RunOut Sportswear.

They are still setting up the room. Right now John Schmidt, Tony Chohan, Dennis Orcullo, Easy E and Nasty are BS'ing about various topics while wait for the room to be set up.

The drawing for the Jack Justis case will be tonight at 9 PM Eastern. There will be coverage of either open practice on the tables or, if we get enough players, a last minute qualifier.

It is free to watch on www.theactionreport.com. There is also more info there on the weekends schedule. AZ's own Siper Webb Dave is on the Mic to answer any questions you might have about the event. Just post them in the chat room.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JAM
Too cool, jokingly, maybe not, Dennis just called out Chohan. LOL Tony laughed and walked away.

John brushing his teeth,

Have fun guys, will be watching from home 'again'
 
PROG8R said:
Too cool, jokingly, maybe not, Dennis just called out Chohan. LOL Tony laughed and walked away.

John brushing his teeth,

Have fun guys, will be watching from home 'again'

Bump-a-lumpa daddy-o
 
This feed runs for 4 seconds and stops for 24!! lol Can I fix this somehow?

Gary
 
So, since no one replied to my question, Bval must be the only technologically advanced poster on this forum!!! :yikes: :scratchhead: :lol:


Gary<------ knows Bval's advice ain't worth a crap!!!
 
Ky Boy said:
So, since no one replied to my question, Bval must be the only technologically advanced poster on this forum!!! :yikes: :scratchhead: :lol:


Gary<------ knows Bval's advice ain't worth a crap!!!
But it's the only crap you've got :)

BVal
 
Very true!!

But someone on this board knows more crap than that!! They just won't post the crap they know!!! :grin-square:


Gary





BVal said:
But it's the only crap you've got :)

BVal
 
Ky Boy said:
Very true!!

But someone on this board knows more crap than that!! They just won't post the crap they know!!! :grin-square:


Gary
Can somebody please help Gary out and post some crap that will help him. :)

Not many people are more full of crap then me - it's just most of my crap isn't very useful :D:D:D

Thanks,

BVal
 
I know a lot of crap and sometimes I'm full of crap, but I'm not sure if I know enough crap to help you with the crap you need. Is that a bunch of crap or what? :)
 
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jay helfert said:
I know a lot of crap and sometimes I'm full of crap, but I'm not sure if I know enough crap to help you with the crap you need. Is that a bunch of crap or what? :)
 
BVal said:
Can somebody please help Gary out and post some crap that will help him. :)

Not many people are more full of crap then me - it's just most of my crap isn't very useful :D:D:D

Thanks,

BVal


I will try and give a more technical answer...

When you click on the site and notice that in the bottom middle of the media viewing window it says the word..."offline"............Well... that means you are not going to see anything becuase you are offline.

Hope that helps.....:p
 
BRKNRUN said:
I will try and give a more technical answer...

When you click on the site and notice that in the bottom middle of the media viewing window it says the word..."offline"............Well... that means you are not going to see anything becuase you are offline.

Hope that helps.....:p
Thanks Ken! Can always count on you :D

BVal
 
I too am full of crap.I shovel my own crap.My nickname is crappy crapperson.
Anyway,Do you guys thnk there will be more than 15 players for this thing?I sure hope so.Its pretty sad when a pro player cant find a backer for $5,000.
 
Back
Top