Frosts cue

cab9379

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just curios I like the looks of Scott Frosts cue I saw it at the derby but never got around to ask him what kind it was or who made it but it is beautiful. So does anyone know what kind of cue he is using?

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
He has been playing with a Cog for over a year now, he did play with a Bobby Hunter before that which was for sale on here as was his Bob Owen which he really never played with much at all. Bob makes a hell of a cue though but Scott is seemingly devoted to a Cog. Perhaps Joey Gold will make him something unique and special as some sort of sponsorship. :)

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sylver/Frost

Couldn't watch the match last night. Who won?

cab9379

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the reply so quick I appreciate it, what kind of case does Scott use, I need a new case and I like the soft cases better than the big bulky ones.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Thanks for the reply so quick I appreciate it, what kind of case does Scott use, I need a new case and I like the soft cases better than the big bulky ones.

Silver Fox 4 by 8 soft case. You can get a Lucasi soft case very similar to this for like 60-70 dollars. ;)

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Silver Fox 4 by 8 soft case. You can get a Lucasi soft case very similar to this for like 60-70 dollars. ;)

Both great cases by the way. The older I get the more I like the lighter cases. I have a Silver Fox I bought a few years back new for $55. I am still finding pockets and new slips for cues in it;).