Full Spliced Murray Tucker SP

larry732

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
It seems some of the newcomers to AZ have some strange ideas about this forum. I think it was built on integrety and grew to what it is. But to hear, "you don't have to sell to the first buyer" is not to honest by me. I have 50 some odd feedbacks and over 300 feedbacks on Ebay and thankfull there is a PayPal to protect buyer and seller and make transactions easy. L;arry

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
It seems some of the newcomers to AZ have some strange ideas about this forum. I think it was built on integrety and grew to what it is. But to hear, "you don't have to sell to the first buyer" is not to honest by me. I have 50 some odd feedbacks and over 300 feedbacks on Ebay and thankfull there is a PayPal to protect buyer and seller and make transactions easy. L;arry

But you weren't the first buyer.

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1208   0   0
I am entitled to my opinion and somehow this smells bad. Thats why at 1:17 pm he first put down sold after I offered to buy it at 12:38.

Hey Larry
To set the record straight up for you, I posted the cue at 11;52am, (Gary) bushwacker sent me an PM at 12;08PM, I replied to his PM & gave him my tel# to call me, bushwacker called me at 12;21PM, we talked about this cue, the SBE, Tim Scruggs, old cues & we finally ended our telephone call about 1;15PM with him buying the cue over the phone like we have done in the past on a cue deal. I then edited my thread at 1;17PM saying the cue was sold pending payment. I had to run to my sons school, pick him up & get on the road to hand delivery the cue to bushwacker in person, like we have done in the past. I drove 2 hours (one way) to meet up with and do the cue deal with him. Theres nothing fishing at all going on here. He PMed me first before anyone even posted in my thread, we did the deal over the phone, end of story. Thank you bushwacker for buying the cue.
Jeff

jmoschgat

Be the ball, Danny.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Larry

It looks from bnalls thread he still has a ticket available, and a very sick one at that.

Jack

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Nothing smell Fishy....

I have done many deal with Jeff. He's a straight up guy and one of the most trusted AZer to deal with:thumbup:.

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Yep Jeff is the man ! Gary is a great guy too...Larry you were close, missed it by 30 min..It be like that sometimes...

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hi Larry,

Jeff is a man of his word. I've had the pleasure of shaking both of your hands. He's a very good father who is honest as the day is long.

I have no doubt if you posted first, that cue would be on its way to you.

Jeff, I'm glad you sold your cue to Gary. He's a good man as well.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tro

Insert Clever Title Here
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Okay, I believe I was the second buyer. If I created a rumpus I apologize. Larry

I've done the same thing in the past...let my emotions get the best of me. It took a lot for you to admit that you overreacted. Hopefully, everyone here will give you a pass :)

+1 for being a man.

Mike

Soulweb

One-Ball Champ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0

Jeez lighten up. There is still integrity here. I think you are blowing this sale....of a cue...totally out of proportion. We have all been beaten to the punch at various times in our lives, with tenacity you will get there.

There are a number of different ways for someone to sell an item on this forum. None of them require that the first PM of "Ill take it" be enforced or even acknowledged. It might not be fair, especially for the person who ends up with sour grapes, but it is a reality. Its money changing hands, people get unhappy when supply cant meet demand. You dont have to be here too long to pick up on this...

And we "newcomers" have sometimes been here a lot longer than you think. ;)

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
152   1   1
Good deals are great, but a wise man once told me I'd go broke if I bought every good deal I came across. I get my share of them, and I sure don't mind when someone else gets one. I even like making a deal good for someone else.
And once in a great while, I see something that is too good to be true, and, sure enough, it is.
Congrats for making a quick sale, and congrats for making a nice purchase.
kcv