Funny pic/gif thread...

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
gifs_19.gif

Reminds me, a friend was the one that took care of the live jaguar for a local university. Being the guy that fed him they had gotten to be buds. This girl kept wanting to pet the jaguar, Nathan kept telling her to stay away from the cat. She kept trying and eased up to pet the cat. He slspped her with claws in and shattered her hand. The big cats aren't to be dicked with unless you are bringing them twenty pounds or so of horse meat a day!

Hu

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member

When a friend and I were running an eighteen wheeler there was a major buckle in the concrete of the supersled between Shrevesport and Dallas. If you were snoozing in the sleeper it would flip you like a pancake! I was used to it and would barely wake up. My partner would always wake up in pure panic after going through the korean war and some mercenary time in africa.

Hu

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Reminds me, a friend was the one that took care of the live jaguar for a local university. Being the guy that fed him they had gotten to be buds. This girl kept wanting to pet the jaguar, Nathan kept telling her to stay away from the cat. She kept trying and eased up to pet the cat. He slspped her with claws in and shattered her hand. The big cats aren't to be dicked with unless you are bringing them twenty pounds or so of horse meat a day!

Hu
I used to work for a company that used tigers and more than a few fingers went missing...despite direction that no unauthorized people should enter the cat area.

Rusty in Montana

Even bobcats aren't something to mess with some friends had one as a kitten if it didn't like you or how your car or pickup smelled it would bite a tire and pop it when in the house sleeping in the sunshine at the French doors if you tried to touch one of its ears it would slap your hand with a paw and never so mach as open a eye .
Stray or extra dogs didn't last very long around their place either , they lived quite a ways from town .

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member

I'm going to have to report you for this one. The NY times says these promote something bad they don't like.

Bad, jimmyg, bad!

Jeff Livingston

PS That type of kitten boxing is called 'litter boxing." It comes from Canada and they named a special day for it.

Last edited:

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hu
Wife and I went to a wildlife place near Branson a few years ago with lions and tigers. A week after we left a teenager was working there during the summer agreed to go inside the fence to take a picture for some visitors. Tigers killed the kid.