Banned
1761123267.jpg
1877102418.gif

1782396724.jpg

1988537531.jpg
untitled-2.jpg

champ2107

Banned
on my last leg here anyway i keep getting bad repped an warned from this thread so i will get rid of that post even though i got 2 good reps from it lol. Just way to many different types on here to please.

Last edited:

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
I thought this was the FUNNY pic and gif thread.

Although, Champ, I laughed at those first two posts of yours and laughed so hard, I snorted.

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Drug your kids.

I was drugged when I was a kid.

Attachments

• drugged.jpg
    drugged.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2,675

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
That the angle of the boom in the last two pictures are the same and not "right" looking if that were really happening. The truck would most likely split in two or bend and they used the background from the 2nd picture, you can tell from the people on the right and the red and black cars in the background.

Sweet Marissa

www.Bella-Muse.com
Fart sniffer said:
That the angle of the boom in the last two pictures are the same and not "right" looking if that were really happening. The truck would most likely split in two or bend and they used the background from the 2nd picture, you can tell from the people on the right and the red and black cars in the background.
Or time could have elapsed between the two pictures...

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
Its looks pretty real to me.Take alook at picture 5 and you can see the white car under the truck in the water.
And its not,oh well,its pretty cool.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
'shopped

jimmy-leggs said:
Its looks pretty real to me.Take alook at picture 5 and you can see the white car under the truck in the water.
And its not,oh well,its pretty cool.

The people are in the same positions including their arms and such as the earlier picture although the scale is a little different. It's shopped but well done.

Hu