Funny pic/gif thread...

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Am I the only one who finds your pictures incredibly small and extremely unfunny??? :confused:

21869.jpg

I believe he is seeking to create traffic/hits to wherever the galleries are hosted.

Must be a money maker of some kind for someone?

BumpnRun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Part 2, following and pursuant and what the result and the thing that happened after the first, initial and proceeding part:

Sooo, the left hand was amputated and he now has two right hands...of differing proportion?

But really, how does he have two dead fingertips from one ring?:shrug:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sooo, the left hand was amputated and he now has two right hands...of differing proportion?

But really, how does he have two dead fingertips from one ring?:shrug:

I can see how that is your conclusion.:bash::scratchhead::thud:

Not really. I crashed my mountain bike going downhill- wet leaves, jumps, a right turn, a creek and a bridge...hit them all like a mastaaah, except the bridge, which I missed completely:embarrassed2::rolleyes::grin-square:- and then the next day my fingers swelled up crazy like.

Went to the dr and they cut the ring off. Fractures on ring an pinky fingers, though it is my neck and shoulders tha hurt worse.

The pic with the little hands is my daughters holding the recently cut off ring. I sent that to the wife to let her know what had been done.

Last edited:

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like a boss

"Jack Nicklaus, Johnny Miller, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer played a ceremonial round in August 2010 to mark the grand opening of The Golf Club at Harbor Shores in Benton, Mich., a Nicklaus design that will host this week's Senior PGA Championship. Miller faced an uphill double-breaker of more than 100 feet on the 10th hole and wanted to chip the ball instead, but Nicklaus understandably didn't want a divot in his brand new green. Johnny further complained that chipping the ball was the only way to get it to the hole, so Nicklaus decided to show him how it's done."

VIDEO HERE:
http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2014/05/underrated-moments-in-golf-his.html

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Jack Nicklaus, Johnny Miller, Tom Watson and Arnold Palmer played a ceremonial round in August 2010 to mark the grand opening of The Golf Club at Harbor Shores in Benton, Mich., a Nicklaus design that will host this week's Senior PGA Championship. Miller faced an uphill double-breaker of more than 100 feet on the 10th hole and wanted to chip the ball instead, but Nicklaus understandably didn't want a divot in his brand new green. Johnny further complained that chipping the ball was the only way to get it to the hole, so Nicklaus decided to show him how it's done."

VIDEO HERE:
http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2014/05/underrated-moments-in-golf-his.html

I haven't played golf but looks kinda boring. It doesn't look too tough.

Ken