Funny pic/gif thread...

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went into the autoparts store with the low beam bulb in my hand. A man and a young woman are working. The man is helping a customer so the woman asks how she can help me. I tell her the year make model and what I need. She begins a computer search. Guy walks over takes the bulb from me looks at it says you need a H11. Shows her the bulb. I go over to get a bulb , she points them out. I comment over 30 dollars for this little bulb. Dude says that is our "whitest and brightest". Bulbs are dimmer and cheaper further down. Being a smart ass , I replied this isn't Coke but maybe you need some sensitivity training. She busted out laughing and he was pissed and turned away.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
California gunslingers...

81997029.gif

81997023.gif

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I went into the autoparts store with the low beam bulb in my hand. A man and a young woman are working. The man is helping a customer so the woman asks how she can help me. I tell her the year make model and what I need. She begins a computer search. Guy walks over takes the bulb from me looks at it says you need a H11. Shows her the bulb. I go over to get a bulb , she points them out. I comment over 30 dollars for this little bulb. Dude says that is our "whitest and brightest". Bulbs are dimmer and cheaper further down. Being a smart ass , I replied this isn't Coke but maybe you need some sensitivity training. She busted out laughing and he was pissed and turned away.
I don't get it.