Funny pic/gif thread...

michael4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

1622889815_hx66vnlcdi.gif
the painting is not bad, but the fact that his paint brush never runs out of paint is amazing........ :unsure:

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Even though the film was stopped I don't think it ended there. I wouldn't be surprised if he kicked the guy once he as down a few times to make sure he wasn't getting up again.
Possibly, but I don't think so. If the first guy would have stayed back and not re-approached him, I don't think he would have been hit that second spurt. The fella in black looked like some type of pro...maybe even a bouncer or bodyguard. Wish that I could handle that situation nearly as well.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Possibly, but I don't think so. If the first guy would have stayed back and not re-approached him, I don't think he would have been hit that second spurt. The fella in black looked like some type of pro...maybe even a bouncer or bodyguard. Wish that I could handle that situation nearly as well.

he was an active boxer in russia iirc. the video is like 15 years old

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
He was a professional boxer in Russia...

Jaden

dquarasr

Registered
Frfr (pic of sperm bank nurse not included . . . . . )
Reminds me of the joke:

Guy and his wife are trying unsuccessfully to have a child, so they are getting tested. Guy is in fertility clinic, to give a sample for sperm count. Is handed a specimen jar and a girlie magazine, pointed to a private room. As he's walking down the hall, he sees another room with the door open a crack, peeks in. A gorgeous nurse is, um, helping another patient obtain a sample.

On his way out, he asks the front desk about the disparity. He is told, "Oh, he has PPO insurance. You're on an HMO plan."