BANNED
Silver Member
192892266_10222920167530418_8074561858209273455_n.jpg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yep....we call it one-for-one up here.

We call it kamikaze down here! Drop two gears, maybe three, and let the engine howl. Holler "Here Bubba, hold my beer" while tossing the open can towards my passenger. The screaming merge while power braking and double clutching would normally require three or four feet to do it but after years of practice, no problem. Years ago my friend riding shotgun noticed I usually chopped off a Corvette with my old beater. "They have good brakes and don't want to shatter all of that fiberglass!"

One vehicle I gave mucho respect. Little black pick-up had bumper stickers all over it. viet nam Vet, POW/MIA, A half-dozen more similar bumper stickers paired up on each side of the truck so you couldn't see anything but bumper stickers and a little glass from the back. One other thing, his personal license plate said PROZAC. I saw him most mornings in the traffic hell getting into New Orleans for a year or so on work days. Always gave him plenty of room. Fear and respect! He was either pretty badly bent or just didn't give a rat's ass. Maybe both!

Hu

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member

Kungfu Kitty! I like the warthog/cheetah match-up too. A younger warthog is natural prey. That tusker makes it easy to see where the name tuskhog came from to describe someone you don't want to tangle with. Looks like warthog 1, cheetah 0!

Hu