Funny pic/gif thread...

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
e4ae78737b3a4df465f5d922a0078e69.jpg

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny thing is you probably believe this. You actually think they are in the labs trying to protect us? Haha. Getting ready for annual booster shots. That’s what it is about. I can’t believe the majority of people are going along with this. Baahaaabahha.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
I know, right?!
100,000 scientists are all lying to us and expecting us to believe they aren't injecting us with magnetic, 5G, tracking chips that will turn us into zombies in 5 years.
What kind of fools do they think we are?? It's just a cold and NOBODY has actually died.

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know, right?!
100,000 scientists are all lying to us and expecting us to believe they aren't injecting us with magnetic, 5G, tracking chips that will turn us into zombies in 5 years.
What kind of fools do they think we are?? It's just a cold and NOBODY has actually died.

Don’t know about all that but, it’s somewhere between what I said and what you said. Dying with CV19 and dying from CV19 are entirely different things.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Inferno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A storm descends on a small town, and the downpour soon turns into a flood. As the waters rise, the local preacher kneels in prayer on the church porch, surrounded by water. By and by, one of the townsfolk comes up the street in a canoe.

"Better get in, Preacher. The waters are rising fast."

"No," says the preacher. "I have faith in the Lord. He will save me."

Still the waters rise. Now the preacher is up on the balcony, wringing his hands in supplication, when another guy zips up in a motorboat.

"Come on, Preacher. We need to get you out of here. The levee's gonna break any minute."

Once again, the preacher is unmoved. "I shall remain. The Lord will see me through."

After a while the levee breaks, and the flood rushes over the church until only the steeple remains above water. The preacher is up there, clinging to the cross, when a helicopter descends out of the clouds, and a state trooper calls down to him through a megaphone.

"Grab the ladder, Preacher. This is your last chance."

Once again, the preacher insists the Lord will deliver him.

And, predictably, he drowns.

A pious man, the preacher goes to heaven. After a while he gets an interview with God, and he asks the Almighty, "Lord, I had unwavering faith in you. Why didn't you deliver me from that flood?"

God shakes his head. "What did you want from me? I sent you two boats and a helicopter."

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I know, right?!
LOL... No, they are pushing what their pharmacon bosses are telling them to push in order to make billions of dollars of profit at the people's expense. Those who know the truth are either greedy bastards or are afraid of losing their jobs. Then you have the people in government, especially on the left, who are just after grabbing more power and more control over the populace. The more they can take advantage of a situation to force the populace to do what they want, the better, in their eyes.

It's simple psychology. It doesn't take a mass conspiracy. It's just like deep down the people know masks do nothing, they know that the virus isn't all that deadly or dangerous, they're just lemmings along for the run.

Jaden