Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Almost that time of year again!
101d226257e079644bd36b7e427248f9.jpg

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member

I was in an awkward position at someone's home and ate a little bit of possum once. It was greasy and nasty so I never repeated the experiment. I don't know if it was the cook or what they were working with. I ate some half grown coon and found it quite tasty! When it comes to critters, I have eaten most things that were available. One road trip I ate buffalo, elk, and moose. The elk was cooked by somebody that knew how and ranked with the best beef I have ever eaten.

Hu

David in FL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was in an awkward position at someone's home and ate a little bit of possum once. It was greasy and nasty so I never repeated the experiment. I don't know if it was the cook or what they were working with. I ate some half grown coon and found it quite tasty! When it comes to critters, I have eaten most things that were available. One road trip I ate buffalo, elk, and moose. The elk was cooked by somebody that knew how and ranked with the best beef I have ever eaten.

Hu
Yep. Elk is one of my very favorite meats! 👍

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
I have many small bags with one or two nuts, bolts, and washers in them. Living fifteen miles from the hardware store I always allow for that one dropped or lost in various manners.

Hu
Also the tools you've bought and used only for that one job...never needed again.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's an insult to compare it to beef, tho.

I prefer antelope, given a choice.
Hunted in South Texas last week. Well the guys I was with did, I just smoked cigars and drank rum, but they shot a Gemsbok. It’s getting processed and I should have it shortly, they say it’s really good but I have no idea. They’re also sending me a back strap of a white tail so I can compare.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member

I like that box! I had one that did absolutely nothing. My fifty-seven Chevy I started dirt tracking with was about as aerodynamic as a tank, less than some! I opened up things in the front and rear then cut away everything on the passenger side and built a huge wind tunnel leaving me a cockpit to sit in to drive. . One day I was bored sitting around the gas station and made a box about that size made out of sheet aluminum. It was well shaped and with rivets every inch and a half or less no way anyone was going to see into it. Then I riveted it on top of the wind tunnel in the 57. The more I told other dirt trackers it was just an empty box the less they believed me. I found people crawling over under around and through the car!

After a month or six weeks things had quieted down so I drilled out the pop rivets, drilled a small hole in the box, another in the wind tunnel, and twisted a red wire and a blue wire together, fourteen gauge to look right. I tied a knot in the wires inside the box, another knot where the wires went in the hole in the top of the wind tunnel. No amount of anything but the most violent pulling was getting those wires out! Here we go again on a Saturday night! Lasted three or four weeks then I took the box off to let it remain a mystery to most people. Sometimes you just have to make your own fun!

Hu