RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
ad1.png

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
lol...reminds me in a different way of a situation a co-worker I had years ago got into. He was a young Koren American born in the US and served in the military but obviously you couldn't tell any of that (expect being Asian) by looking at him. He got a 6 month IT contract working at a GM plant and drove a Hyundai.

Well the ole boys at the plant, all they saw, was an Asian in a Hyundai parked at a GM plant. :eek:

One morning it started snowing, snowed all day to about 7 inches while he was working. When he came out at 5:00 to go home he saw that his Hyundai was sitting on a pile of plowed, packed snow with all 4 tires off the ground. :ROFLMAO:

I felt bad for the poor kid....but still laughed.

Last edited:

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Changing the names to protect the innocent.

Working for a guy ,and I needed time to research drilling open a safe for him. Said Sorry I didn't get your name. He replies Washing. I asked short for Washington? He laughed and said it really isn't a nickname , I go by my last name. He continued , moved to a small town with only 19 boys in my grade. 9 of us were named Jonathon , so I went by Washing.

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol...reminds me in a different way of a situation a co-worker I had years ago got into. He was a young Koren American born in the US and served in the military but obviously you couldn't tell any of that (expect being Asian) by looking at him. He got a 6 month IT contract working at a GM plant and drove a Hyundai.

Well the ole boys at the plant, all they saw, was an Asian in a Hyundai parked at a GM plant. :eek:

One morning it started snowing, snowed all day to about 7 inches while he was working. When he came out at 5:00 to go home he saw that his Hyundai was sitting on a pile of plowed, packed snow with all 4 tires off the ground. :ROFLMAO:

I felt bad for the poor kid....but still laughed.
At least the Hyundai didn't break down on the way home like the Chevy's did.