Screenshot_20210223-131056.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe he's behind the camera. Or maybe "he's" the one with the abs... :oops:

pj
chgo
Tell youz a funny story about ol abs...

I went to do a monstrous mountain bike ride kind of far away with some friends, and we got there and abs was also there on a single speed.

I asked my buddy what the f*** abs was thinking attempting ride with one gear and he said I better shut the hell up, cuz abs was going to be leaving me behind all day.

I told him I didn't fukcing think so at all.

He was right and I found out abs is a multiple time natoonal champion with a bong.

Lol.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since I am not licensed in Florida or any other state for that matter), I can not charge you for this, but feel this is something you would enjoy..........

In case you are having a rough day, here's a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological journals. The funny thing is that it really does work and will make you smile.

1. Picture yourself lying on your belly on a warm rock that hangs out over a crystal clear pond.

2. Picture yourself with both your hands dangling in the cool water.

3. Birds are sweetly singing in the cool mountain air.

4. No one knows your secret place.

5. You are in total seclusion from that hectic place called the world.

6. The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.

7. The water is so clear that you can make out the face of the Congressman you are holding underwater.

See, it worked. You feel better already.