Gender test for any first place over $199......

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
With subsequent talk and recent talk about gender roles in various tourneys I honestly think we need SOME KIND OF STANDARD. Otherwise, me and others might just go put a dress on and cash in.Valid question / subject - what say you?

Post a picture of yourself in a dress so we can determine whether you would pass as a woman.

Pelican1989

Registered
But at the end of the day, they both share the same thing downstairs. Whatever floats your boat.

Well no they don't necessarily

that's why trans people have always existed, it's a part of natural variation, see just teach people to conform to gender roles, and thus we see trans as aberrant

as these gender roles become less rigid, we will see more and more variation because people aren't artificially Conforming themselves

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
You're confusing female and woman

It's almost like they are two different words with two different meanings

Nah, this ****ed up generation got it confused, now they spin it on us, and try and it make look like we're confused.
Serious mental issues involved with these people anyway you cut it. It isn't and never will be normal, no matter what you tell yourself.
I could care less how anyone lives, or what they do, just don't push your agenda on me. Unfortunately this seems to be the main tactic of the LGTB crowd. Give it another 10 years and it will be the LGTBP, because y'all are quickly sucking the pedophiles in with you.

KenRobbins

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well no they don't necessarily

that's why trans people have always existed, it's a part of natural variation, see just teach people to conform to gender roles, and thus we see trans as aberrant

as these gender roles become less rigid, we will see more and more variation because people aren't artificially Conforming themselves

What's the difference between a female and a woman, naturally? From personal experience, they felt the same to me. I have a friend that's a lesbian I use to tease all the time that lives with a guy that swings the other way. My wife and I invite them over every year for our New Years Eve parties, they're good people. I don't think they'd agree with you.

Pelican1989

Registered
What's the difference between a female and a woman, naturally? From personal experience, they felt the same to me. I have a friend that's a lesbian I use to tease all the time that lives with a guy that swings the other way. My wife and I invite them over every year for our New Years Eve parties, they're good people. I don't think they'd agree with you.

well woman is a cultural, behavioral, psychological, identity type concept, and sex (biosex) is a biological, physical, hormonal, chromosomal, anatomical concept

How could they be "the same"

I'm not saying they don't correlate or often "match up" but that's the difference

biosex is a multicomponent characteristic, in reality there are numerous characteristics that make it up. Those include hormonal ratios, sexually dichotomous brain structures, anatomical differences (genital or Gonadal) chromosomal makeup, secondary sex characteristics. All of the can align in cis folks, or they might not be "in alignment" with folks like Intersex people, or they might change later such as with trans people

it doesn't matter much to me what indiviudals **believe**, and that's what it is, a belief. What I do know, is that medical, psychological, and social sciences are advancing and updating their understandings of sex, and I can tell you, our fantastically oversimplifying of sex into a binary is inherently not accurate

Beyond that, gender is a while different ballpark.

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well woman is a cultural, behavioral, psychological, identity type concept, and sex (biosex) is a biological, physical, hormonal, chromosomal, anatomical concept

How could they be "the same"

I'm not saying they don't correlate or often "match up" but that's the difference

biosex is a multicomponent characteristic, in reality there are numerous characteristics that make it up. Those include hormonal ratios, sexually dichotomous brain structures, anatomical differences (genital or Gonadal) chromosomal makeup, secondary sex characteristics. All of the can align in cis folks, or they might not be "in alignment" with folks like Intersex people, or they might change later such as with trans people

it doesn't matter much to me what indiviudals **believe**, and that's what it is, a belief. What I do know, is that medical, psychological, and social sciences are advancing and updating their understandings of sex, and I can tell you, our fantastically oversimplifying of sex into a binary is inherently not accurate

Beyond that, gender is a while different ballpark.

It's NOT a concept idiot!

Pelican1989

Registered
It's NOT a concept idiot!

Are you for real? What word wouldnyou prefer I use instead of concept? I'm using it as a synonym for "term", "category" etc

"Concepts" are "real" too you know...biosex and gender are both real things.

Gravity is a concept. Also real.

Empathy is a concept. Also real.

"In informal use the word concept often just means any idea, but formally it involves the abstraction component. Concepts are sometimes known by other names in everyday language such as "kinds", "types" or "sorts", as in "an oak is a kind of tree", or "this object is a kind of tree"."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Are you for real? What word wouldnyou prefer I use instead of concept? I'm using it as a synonym for "term", "category" etc

"Concepts" are "real" too you know...biosex and gender are both real things.

Gravity is a concept. Also real.

Empathy is a concept. Also real.

"In informal use the word concept often just means any idea, but formally it involves the abstraction component. Concepts are sometimes known by other names in everyday language such as "kinds", "types" or "sorts", as in "an oak is a kind of tree", or "this object is a kind of tree"."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept

Idea
Belief
Opinion

These are also synonyms for "concept".

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Here's where the *real* hard feelings come in.

I went to TJ Maxx, bought something pretty.

Played in the women's tourney.

went 2 and out. :angry: :embarrassed2: :thud:

best,
brian kc

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Here's where the *real* hard feelings come in.

I went to TJ Maxx, bought something pretty.

Played in the women's tourney.

went 2 and out. :angry: :embarrassed2: :thud:

best,
brian kc

I feel your pain, Brian.
I played in Europe several times...and lost while playing abroad.

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
Sex chromosome testing costs upward of $2000.00 USD each. It is much more cost effective to test blood serum levels of estrogen and testosterone to make sure it is in female levels.

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sex chromosome testing costs upward of $2000.00 USD each. It is much more cost effective to test blood serum levels of estrogen and testosterone to make sure it is in female levels.

Yell but can't those levels be controlled by popping so,excited pills or eating a banana or something?

Rhea

Retired Road Player
Silver Member
Yell but can't those levels be controlled by popping so,excited pills or eating a banana or something?

no food can change your sex hormone levels prior to a test, the only thing that can change your hormone levels is continuous hormone therapy