Gift pack to McCready

LeagueShirts

I make pool stuff!
Silver Member
I'd like to extend a public thank you to Keith McCready for being a good sport by letting the Legends & Champions team create some stuff for his fans. I made him this gift-pack today. Hope you like it Keith!

Attachments

• keiths-stuff.jpg
    keiths-stuff.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 903

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
How come I don't have a shirt? I have the Hot Sauce but no shirt. I got to come up with a better biz plan or something. :)

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I want one of those shirts.. How do I get one?? If possible.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those are so cool. I can't wait to see them. Though I should probably save the hot sauce as pool memorabilia, I happen to really enjoy hot sauce on just about everything. I wonder what kind of peppers they use. My favorite is cayenne. It's a nice slow-burning hot. I do have trouble with hot, hot peppers like habanero because they taste bitter, but if you use them right, they can be quite delightful, like in chili.

Thanks for the great gift pack. I know Keith will really get a kick out of it. :smile:

Here's the Scoville scale for hotness below. :grin-square:

Attachments

• pepper_scale[1].jpg
    pepper_scale[1].jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 652

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
I'm swedeish... NO hot stuff on my food.. THANK you VERY much! I DO like the shirt however. :groucho:

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
Those are so cool. I can't wait to see them. Though I should probably save the hot sauce as pool memorabilia, I happen to really enjoy hot sauce on just about everything. I wonder what kind of peppers they use. My favorite is cayenne. It's a nice slow-burning hot. I do have trouble with hot, hot peppers like habanero because they taste bitter, but if you use them right, they can be quite delightful, like in chili.

Thanks for the great gift pack. I know Keith will really get a kick out of it. :smile:

Jennie, I decided to try the hot sauce last night. My girlfriend and I both love spicy so we took a little on a cracker. We were both in a blur for about 2 mins trying to make the burning stop. Please be careful with this. ;)

LeagueShirts

I make pool stuff!
Silver Member
JAM, the sauce is Habanero based. Even if you eat it, you can still save the bottle. :) The box is going out today from Austin. Should take 3 days I guess. Look for a USPS small box.

I have one bottle of sauce left. We'll order more when we get more sales. I have a large sheet of labels printed, so we hope y'all would like something hot for gift-giving!!

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member

JAM, have you ever tried Sriracha ! The asian red hot sauce, it has to be at least half way up that chart. It is very hot !

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM, have you ever tried Sriracha ! The asian red hot sauce, it has to be at least half way up that chart. It is very hot !

I have not tried that before, but I will look for it. I love spices and hot stuff. :smile:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey JAM, did ya get the pkg yet?

Hey, I was just getting ready to e-mail you. The package just came today, and I love, love, love the shirt, towel, and hot sauce.

In fact, I charged my camera, so I could take a picture of Keith wearing the shirt. I wanted to put it in this thread. His face lit up when I showed him these gifts. :p

I tried to get him to put it on right away, but he made the final table in a poker tournament and was trying to concentrate. :D

Then he got knocked out with an AK to a guy who had A9 and got a 9 on the river. He wasn't in the mood to say "cheese" after he got knocked out. LOL

I'm not sure why he's so upset because he did come in sixth place and pocketed $1,800 First place was $9,000, though, but, hey, coming in sixth ain't too shabby.

We both thank you very much. I know Keith feels honored to have somebody acknowledge him in this way. The quality, BTW, of this T-shirt is excellent. :smile:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jam, did u not get the package yet???

Our posts crossed. It just arrived today. I love it, and so does Keith.

Photo coming tomorrow with Keith modeling the shirt, towel, and holding the hot sauce. :D

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I took a few photos today. Keith McCready really appreciates this gift pack bearing his name. What an honor it is to be acknowledged in this way.

Thank you very much! :)

Attachments

• PB110127.JPG
    PB110127.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 152

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is another one with Keith holding his Jack Madden custom cue. He said if he was not playing, he at least wanted to look like a pool player. :grin-square:

Again, thank you very much! :)

Attachments

• PB110130.JPG
    PB110130.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 173