Gifted Hands (A Great Movie !!) with a few pool scenes

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
Just watched Gifted Hands with Cuba Gooding jr. Wow !! What a great movie and it was great to see a few pool scenes reflecting someone with a high level of intelligence playing pool to keep his hand to eye coordination strong as a neurosurgeon .Most movies have a biker bar with someone sweeping up the eyeballs from around the pool table after the murder .

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just watched Gifted Hands with Cuba Gooding jr. Wow !! What a great movie and it was great to see a few pool scenes reflecting someone with a high level of intelligence playing pool to keep his hand to eye coordination strong as a neurosurgeon .Most movies have a biker bar with someone sweeping up the eyeballs from around the pool table after the murder .

Good post MattLock,
We in the pool world need positive things for a change happening to us. If you said it was good I know it is a plus to the pool world and AZB. Thank you.
Many Regards,
Lock N load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks. I just put it on my Netflix que.

MattLock,
Did I tell you about JoeyA winning the Friday One Pocket tournament prior to winning the Saturday big money tournament. Big weekend for Mr JoeyA, AKA U.N.A Lock. He is representing the Lock Society real good. Take care.
A road player in town hanging around Buffalo's Billiards, the worlds pool hall wants to know if he can join the Lock Society. He ask everyone he plays if they are a member before he plays them. He is only 20 years old, but he shoots real good! One Pocket and Nine ball.
Many Regards,
Lock N load.

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The new book by M. C. Beaton has a pic of a pool table on it. She is a murder mystery writer.

Last edited:

needham79

Registered
Watched it a few weeks ago on NetFlix ! Great movie ! and the pool scene just added to it :thumbup:

dr9ball

"Lock Doctor"
Silver Member

I will have to check it out. Thanks for the info.