Glen Hancock I have been BEYOND patient.

JC

Coos Cues
You have until May 17th 2015 to make right on our deal.

If not, I will contact the IRS, Wa State Attorneys General, Diamond Products
, and anyone else I can think of.

If you're going to air your dirty laundry on a public forum then you should explain what your beef is or keep it to yourself.

JC

poolpro2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
To JC and MM

I put a deadline out, and responded to his post. You are keeping it on the front page.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
RKC gave the most mellow response he's ever given after being threatened which I find sketchy as hell?? WTF is going on here? Why didn't RKC go off on him? Something is askew..

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Ya that was really tight to add the "and anyone else that I can think of" part.

If someone were to threaten me like that, I would take it extremely personal, and I would think hmmm, you are not only threatening me over a pool table, but you are also taking a shot at ruining my life, livelihood, and who knows what else.

Shame on you.

Telegraph, tell telephones, cell phones billboard signs tell the old lady Or just post all your complaints on AZB..:thumbup:

Why not just take him to small claims court and bypass the public bashing and the threats that you are going to snitch him out to the IRS.?

Small claims court works as long as you saved your paper work and you don't go on line and slander him.................

RBC

Deceased
He is obviously reachable here.

I'm not sure as to the issue behind this thread, and I understand your comment. But, as a pool related business owner, I don't use internet forums for business communications.

If a business person can't be reached via the phone or the business email account, then it's a problem. I'm not saying there aren't underlying circumstances, but that seems to be the source of the issue to me.

Royce

blusteel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure as to the issue behind this thread, and I understand your comment. But, as a pool related business owner, I don't use internet forums for business communications.

If a business person can't be reached via the phone or the business email account, then it's a problem. I'm not saying there aren't underlying circumstances, but that seems to be the source of the issue to me.

Royce

I completely agree. If it were me at this point I would cancel the deal, for either party's best interest.

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
You have until May 17th 2015 to make right on our deal.

If not, I will contact the IRS, Wa State Attorneys General, Diamond Products
, and anyone else I can think of.[/QUOTE

This is about stupid. You blast the mans name on the MAIN FORUM OF AZ and then threaten to do what???????? Notify some people. Hate to tell you but you've already notified them so your threat means nothing.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
RKC gave the most mellow response he's ever given after being threatened which I find sketchy as hell?? WTF is going on here? Why didn't RKC go off on him? Something is askew..

I know
He just said no problem, I'll be there, bye bye

The only logical explanation is he was on the road and didn't have time to get all fired up.
In my opinion, this one is over, better luck next time folks.

:smile:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
If you're going to air your dirty laundry on a public forum then you should explain what your beef is or keep it to yourself.

JC

I think I've put the major clues together:

Attachments

• Before-1 .jpg
    Before-1 .jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 529
  • cash plus.jpg
    cash plus.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 543
  • after plus.jpg
    after plus.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 531
  • equals IRS.jpg
    equals IRS.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
I just received the nicest PM I've ever gotten, and so early in the morning.

04-25-2015 Obviously a shit stirrer
05:10 AM poolpro2
"By bumping that thread and instigating revenge...I could take that pretty personally and hmmmm...."