Good news

Grady

Pro Player
I had a great time at the DCC; played in the banks, won 5 matches and lost two. The HOF dinner was special, many friends and worthy inductees. Good news, doctor gave me 2 to 5 years to live and maybe longer. I’m happy with that and will continue to fight and maybe do better than that. Thanks to everyone for the love and prayers. They helped.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I had a great time at the DCC; played in the banks, won 5 matches and lost two. The HOF dinner was special, many friends and worthy inductees. Good news, doctor gave me 2 to 5 years to live and maybe longer. I’m happy with that and will continue to fight and maybe do better than that. Thanks to everyone for the love and prayers. They helped.

great news grady
i know you will out run the nuts
be well
:):thumbup:

TorranceChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a refreshing perspective! Taking control of your positive thinking and steering it your way. Glad you had a ball at DCC; that's really a great time you had there. :p

Choir Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks for sharing Grady. That is great news.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Continued success in this fight, and everything else, grady. Really good news.

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great news indeed. Can't even begin to tell you how much I've learned over the years from your matches, commentary, and DVDs, it's been among some of the best material out there. Thanks for all of it, and I'm sure many, many people feel the same.

Good luck, and continued success!
Scott

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member

Inspiring.....yep, thats the word! You really put things in perspective for me.

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
it was a real pleasure meeting you sir and having a great steak
with you, the pelican & cindy and that other fella that banks pretty good,
what's his name?
john something, oh yeah brumbeck :grin:
brent

ps> that's my friend , another rick, in the 3rd picture,
getting you to sign the book

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 701
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 714
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 746

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great news, grady.

Keep up the fight and the good playing! May God bless you again and again!
Prayer does help....
Many Regards,
Lock n Load.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great News!!

I have only had the opportunity to speak with you a few times, but I've been in the crowd and watched you play in Houston, Chicago, Atlanta and Chicago, your a great guy, great for the Game and we are all better for having had you in our company, you live a long time, dont worry about thoses doctors, you can give all of them the 7!!!!!!

Just keep living baby!!

P.S. they told us that my Mom might not have many mor years to go 10yrs ago, she turned 90 this year!

OTB

I DIDN'T DO IT!!!!
Silver Member
Awsome newes....wish I could of met you there.....next year for sure...OTB