Gus Szamboti 70's

Logdog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Logdog, i asked that you call me. but you never did call. call me some time.Don 989-305-6454
Don, You already backed out once when we agreed on a price and then you said you were confused and offered me $1500 less. I am not sure what you want to discuss now. I private messaged you but you have not responded so I am hoping you see this.

Jake Bagoodi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am the original owner......Bought in about 1976....58 1/2 " 20 oz with 3 shafts that are approx. 13mm. I remember paying extra for the 3rd shaft, the silver ring at the top of the wrap, the inlays in the points, the dots at the top of the points and the barbells in the butt. I basically told him to make something he liked and didn't limit him in any way and this is what he came up with for me. I remember it taking a long time to get it after ordering it but it is simply a fantastic looking and hitting cue. I have not used this cue for 20 years and just recently took it out of my safe deposit box to take some pictures and try to determine the fair market value. Please message me any information you can provide as I won't see replies here.
wheres the pics?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don...I understand you made a mistake and thought my cue was a different one. Maybe someday the market will improve and we can make a deal on my Gus. Thanks for your interest
You've had it "for sale" for 5.5 years. You're destroying your prospects.

Logdog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has been 7 months since I last checked in here. What is the current status of Gus Szamboti cues? Are the values up or down? Thanks in advance for your help.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It has been 7 months since I last checked in here. What is the current status of Gus Szamboti cues? Are the values up or down? Thanks in advance for your help.
Major nosedive. not worth crap now. Seriously???

Logdog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Major nosedive. not worth crap now. Seriously???
I am not quite sure what your post is saying. I have been told by several members here that Gus Szamboti cues were worth a lot more at some point in the 90's (not exactly sure when) than they are today so the price seems to fluctuate up and down over time. My question was simply asking what the state of the prices is now

Cue Alchemist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You continue to hurt the value of your cue
And the suspected crack you pointed out, will hurt the value. Can't believe he didn't take the 13.500. And all the offers he received to, go and sell it in person! We're he could of seen Barry, him self. He would have told you the value.
This thread has that, look what I have vibe!! And keeps reminding everyone. It's been 5 years.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And the suspected crack you pointed out, will hurt the value. Can't believe he didn't take the 13.500. And all the offers he received to, go and sell it in person! We're he could of seen Barry, him self. He would have told you the value.
This thread has that, look what I have vibe!! And keeps reminding everyone. It's been 5 years.
I said that a while ago,this cue is not for sale.
It's first grade show and tell all over again.