GUS SZAMBOTI.......barbells...like new

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This design is anazingly beautifull. The cue has ,one shaft that is unplayed, and the entire cue looks like I picked it up from Gus about 2 years ago at most.
Steve

IMG_0868.jpg


IMG_0871.jpg


IMG_0874.jpg


IMG_0877.jpg


IMG_0879.jpg


IMG_0887.jpg
 
Steve, you're having WAY too much fun !! But so am I, looking at all of your beautiful cues. :smile:
 
thanks

cueaddicts said:
Steve, you're having WAY too much fun !! But so am I, looking at all of your beautiful cues. :smile:



That is absolutely the truth.......thanks
Steve
 
Out of all the cues you have posted, this has to be my favorite. Thanks once again for showing your collection.
 
I really like the classic Bushka theme, but Gus took it up a notch or two with the veneered barbells.

That cue is just a timeless classic.

Thanks again for sharing!
 
Great looking cue.
The veneers are just outstanding color combination...One of my favorites!
 
wow. nat limegreen orange black veneers into rosewood. that is the best veneer/wood combo on the planet. no questions asked i dont care what anyone says
 
Wowza!!!!!!

I really like the backend of this cue. Another stunning example of the genius of Gus Szamboti. Nice cue Steve.

TommyT
 
G.Szam

I really love the subtle color combinations on this cue as well as the overall design. That's a beautiful piece of BEM also in the forearm. I bet the day Gus finished this he took a moment to be especially proud of this piece. It's one of the nicest Gus cues I've seen. Thank you for sharing it with us.
 
Thats is just about as good as it gets. :bow-down: :bow-down: :bow-down:
 
I love rosewood Gus cues, infact I have been play with a plain 4pt rosewood Gus. For some reason I like the hit of the rosewood cues better I have a few rosewood Gus's. It might be a coincedence i dunno???:confused: :confused: :confused: Its a great problem to have. This cue in the thread is much fancier than any of mine-nice cue Steve.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top