haley from mike gartland at quality cues

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
i just completed a deal with mike gartland of quality cues for the amboyna haley cue. mike was great and took a couple of cues in trade plus some cash and we were able to come up with an agreement that worked. the haley came today and i will post some pics later in the cue gallery. well okay, here's a couple:

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3470.jpg

mike definitely takes better pics than i but i'm going to take some this afternoon. mike thanx again for a great deal.

guy coraccio

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Haley cue

Ron Haley's workmanship based on these pictures has to be in the top elite group of active cue makers. Your cue looks awesome.....

James

Quality Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
Below are a couple of my own photos of the Haley. It is indeed a Ferrari among pool cues. I believe that the points have a whopping 11 veneers. Thanks Guy for a smooth transaction. May you always hit them straight into the pocket.

buttsleevealone2ivoryrectanglesINCR.jpg

buttsleeveandshaftringsINCREDIBLE2.jpg

buttsleeveivoryrectangleINCREDIBLE.jpg

entireforearmwith1pointand2tips.jpg

entireforearmwith2pointsandshaftrin.jpg

forearminlaysupcloseABSOLUTEBEST.jpg

forearminlaysupcloseBEST.jpg

2entirepoints.jpg

1entirepointINCREDIBLE.jpg

buttsleeveivoryrectangleuprightINCR.jpg

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
Awsome Ron Haley cue

Awsome cue, Guy. I am happy for you. :)

I am glad you and Mike were able to work something out.

Haley cues are definitely one of the best investments out there right now. As you know I am looking for that special Haley for myself at this moment.

Congrats,
Jimmy

alpine9430

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Wow!
What a nice looking cue. I am really happy for you GUY! Not many gems like this come along too often and glad to see you are sharing the pictures.

As far as hitting the balls straight, it may be difficult with such a pretty cue in your hands. I would be looking at the cue more than the Cue Ball or the Object Ball.

Enjoy,
Myron

Bigjohn

Support Our Troops!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
guycrunch said:
i just completed a deal with mike gartland of quality cues for the amboyna haley cue. mike was great and took a couple of cues in trade plus some cash and we were able to come up with an agreement that worked. the haley came today and i will post some pics later in the cue gallery. well okay, here's a couple:

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3480.jpg

IMG_3470.jpg

mike definitely takes better pics than i but i'm going to take some this afternoon. mike thanx again for a great deal.

guy coraccio

Awesome cue!... don't think I would want to touch a ball with it though.

Dak21st

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
That was my cue orginally. I ordered that from Ron and wish now I would not have sold it.At the time I was strapped for cash from lack of work.Here are some pics of construction.

Attachments

• DSC02799.JPG
    DSC02799.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC02801.JPG
    DSC02801.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC02802.JPG
    DSC02802.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC02803.JPG
    DSC02803.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 149

guycrunch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Dak21st said:
That was my cue orginally. I ordered that from Ron and wish now I would not have sold it.At the time I was strapped for cash from lack of work.Here are some pics of construction.

wow, i really appreciate the pics, i love to see the cues during construction. thank you.

guy

santorno

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quality Cues said:
Below are a couple of my own photos of the Haley. It is indeed a Ferrari among pool cues. I believe that the points have a whopping 11 veneers. Thanks Guy for a smooth transaction. May you always hit them straight into the pocket.

buttsleevealone2ivoryrectanglesINCR.jpg

buttsleeveandshaftringsINCREDIBLE2.jpg

buttsleeveivoryrectangleINCREDIBLE.jpg

entireforearmwith1pointand2tips.jpg

entireforearmwith2pointsandshaftrin.jpg

forearminlaysupcloseABSOLUTEBEST.jpg

forearminlaysupcloseBEST.jpg

2entirepoints.jpg

1entirepointINCREDIBLE.jpg

buttsleeveivoryrectangleuprightINCR.jpg

Paper veneers??? How do they hold up when cue needs to be refinished?

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
santorno said:
Paper veneers??? How do they hold up when cue needs to be refinished?

what they termed paper veneers speaks of the really really thin black ones that are glued between the regular veneers.. the actual thickness deep is just as large as any cue...

chris

nasc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Those boxed points look 3-D at the base. Beautiful craftsmanship. Enjoy.
Glen