Happy B-Day to FAST_N_LOOSE

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy B-Day FAST_N_LOOSE!


Thanks for your participation on the forum, posting some wonderful cue photos, and selling some amazing cues on the forum.

May all your shots split the pockets!
 
Have one on me!!

Happy Birthday. Have a beer on me, she'll be right over!!! Enjoy!!
 

Attachments

  • hot_beer_girl.jpg
    hot_beer_girl.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
H B

Happy Birthday Marcus....
I have a few presents for ya, but you'll have to dig..
Best,
Ken
Highendcues
 
Thanks Everybody, I Appreciate It.....

Bogey, I'm Sure We'll Have No Problem Catching Up On The Drinking. I Think We Did Enough At The Wedding. And If We Didn't Sarah And Amy Made Up For It.

Ken, Let Me Know What You Have, Sometimes I Don't Mind Diggin.

Joe, You Better Hope I Forget About This Before I See You Again.
 
Back
Top