Happy Birthday Cuebuddy!

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
A party for Cuebuddy? Who's idea was this?
Happy birthday, my friend, and enjoy the day.
Oh, by-the-way, my neice Moana (pronounced moan-ah) sends along her regards. She's single again you know. :)

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Happy birthday Jim
Make the trek down the mountain and I will buy you a couple of brews at Hank's.

Peace

Ted

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jim,

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays - now go beat Ted out of a coke or something :).

Dave

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday, friend! Next time I'm out Rocky Mountain way, first round's on me! (Read: we need to stop missing each other when I'm out there!)

Hope you have a wonderful "you" day!
-Sean

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Thanks to everyone, It never ceases to amaze me how good birthday wishes can make a guy feel:)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy B-Day to the #1 mini cue maker in the world!!!!:thumbup:

I hope your good and enjoying your summer, i'm in LA so if your in the neighborhood please let me know, i'll take you out to a real good dinner. SVB and I went there recently and he loved it. I eat there every 2-3 weeks. I would love to take you and your family out.

I dont have a house in LA with a guest house yet, So I dont have spot for you to stay except the couch LOL, sorry my house is a 1 bed room.:embarrassed2:

Enjoy your B-day and summer,

my very best

eric:)

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
oops! I hope saying good is never late. Congrats on your another B-Day, Cuebuddy!

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Happy birthday Cuebuddy! Since you have a green thumb, have you ever thought about trying to grow some nice Belgian pool balls? I'm sure that the good folks at Saluc can give you some nice phenolic root stock.

Cheers...

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Jim! Hope you have a great everything!

Thanks Terry! I will have to give you a call soon.

Happy, happy, happy Birthday Cuebuddy!

Good luck fishing this season Joey......send fish pics;)

A party for Cuebuddy? Who's idea was this

Happy birthday, my friend, and enjoy the day.
Oh, by-the-way, my neice Moana (pronounced moan-ah) sends along her regards. She's single again you know. :)

Thanks for the steer, Moana looks to be "finer then frogs hair" but for now I will pass. Do give her my regards.:p

Happy birthday Jim
Make the trek down the mountain and I will buy you a couple of brews at Hank's.

Peace

Ted

It will happen Ted, Thanks for the invite.

Have a good one Jim
dave

Thanks TD!!!

Happy birthday, Cuebuddy, and many, many, Happy returns. :cool: :) :happy-birthday:

Best,
Brian kc

Thanks Mr. KC:cool:

Jim,

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays - now go beat Ted out of a coke or something :).

Dave

Thanks Dave I hope things are good up North.

Happy Birthday, friend! Next time I'm out Rocky Mountain way, first round's on me! (Read: we need to stop missing each other when I'm out there!)

Hope you have a wonderful "you" day!
-Sean

Sean if you get out here let me know and please leave your A-game at home;).

Happy Birthday Cuebuddy!, hope it's a good one!:happy-birthday:

David Harcrow

Thanks David H.

Happy Birthday Jim!...and if you can't play Ted, I'm sure Fred is up for a game or two of Einstein 9! Hope you have a great day, and maybe we'll get together when I'm back in CO next month!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

It is about time to meet up with Fred again and see how is bank game is coming along, Thanks Scott.