Happy birthday "JAM"

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
:happy-birthday:
Happy Birthday Jam, hope you had a great day!
:happy-birthday:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday Jennie!!! :cool:

Maybe go out and get some of that Louisiana food you love so much. Can you find any in DC?

No, not Popeye's. :p

best,
brian kc

Ooh, I'd love to get some Cajun food. We don't have much around here. We did have filet mignon last night. It was delicous!

Thank you for the birthday greeting! :)

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Birthday JAM ! Always love your post and am jealous of FB for stealing you away from us AZers.

Thank you, Franko, for the birthday greeting! :smile:

I see lots of AzB-ers on FB. There's so many pool threads going on around the world. It is a lot of fun. Come get you some! :D

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Jen,

Happiest of birthdays. Hope to see you and that guy you hang around with soon.

Lyn

Thank you, Lyn. My birthday was actually very happy yesterday. It was great.

Going to Turning Stone is on my bucket list of places to go. I love that tournament there! I hope we see you soon! :cool:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jennie Ann ... :happy-birthday: have a great day, you deserve it.

If I was blowing out the candles I would wish for you to be as engaged here as you used to be. Miss all the input and pictures. Have a good one.

Best,
Tom

Thank you, Tom, for the kind words and birthday greetings.

There so many cool photos on FB now. Mary Kenniston aka Nightmare on AzB posts five new pool photos every single day in her Hall of Fame albums. They are such a treasure.

You can see what fish Shane is catching while he's ice-fishing between pool tournaments. Scott Frost posts about some tournament happenings he is involved in, as well as some charity events. Shannon Daulton keeps everybody up to date on his regional tour, and when he's on the offs, he loves to go hang out at the river and shares photos of his vacations. Rodney Morris is very active on FB. He posts photos of his son, who looks just like him. AzB-er Bobby Dickerson also posts photos of his little boy, who is the cutest child I've ever laid eyes on. We all followed Janet Atwell's courageous battle with cancer on FB, and she survived. She is very active in pool on her region of the country and helps others today. I got to know her on FB and admire her.

When it comes to pool news and networking with other pool peeps, FB gives AzB the orange crush. :grin-square:

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well,..... whadda you know,................
I come in here expecting to see a buncha old guys arguing, (about something) ....
and someone special is having a Birthday !

I know you "tolerate" my female avatars, so I switch to a dog avatar in honor of your Birthday.

:smile2: :happy-birthday: :happydance:

Aw, shucks, you are so sweet. Thank you, Dunnn51. I appreciate the birthday cheer and the dog avatar. Our Mickey just turned 4 on February 19th. My, time flies with these birthdays! :p

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Make Keith take you out to nice place to eat and relax with a glass (or bottle) of wine. You are on the East Coast so there should be some great seafood out there.

Happy Birthday,

Ken

Thank you, Ken, for the birthday greeting. We actually stayed home, and it was quite peaceful. We did go for a walk in the park with our dog. It was kind of cold and windy yesterday, but it was still a lot of fun. :cool: