Happy Birthday Ralf Souquet

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
I know he lurks the forums -

Happy 39th jahr, mein freund
(He doesn't look a day over 40)
:p
 
its also Jerry "The King" Lawler's birthday today too, he shoots with a Cuetec cue down there in Memphis, i've never played with him, but if i do i will be playing with my Cuetec cue, probably down on Beale Street in Memphis, that is where Jerry lives.

thanks,

DCP
 
Happy Birthday!

Ralf,
Thanks for all the great shooting, your professionalism, your fan friendliness and the respectful way you conduct yourself. You're a credit to our great sport and your character is as much admired as your talent.

Happy Birthday with best wishes for you and Celine!
 
I'll celebrate by providing a list of the players that have won all of the World 9-ball championship, the US Open 9-ball championship, the US Open 14.1 championship, the Derby City 9-ball, the BCA Open, the Sands Regency and the World Pool Masters.

Ralf Souquet

End of List

Get your hall of fame ballots ready. Ralf is one of the greatest players of all time.

Happy birthday Ralf!
 
sjm said:
I'll celebrate by providing a list of the players that have won all of the World 9-ball championship, the US Open 9-ball championship, the US Open 14.1 championship, the Derby City 9-ball, the BCA Open, the Sands Regency and the World Pool Masters.

Ralf Souquet

End of List

Get your hall of fame ballots ready. Ralf is one of the greatest players of all time.

Happy birthday Ralf!



Yep. Co-sign.
 
Happy B-Day Ralf... you are a tribute to the sport we all love... I wish you good rolls in all you do.
 
sjm said:
I'll celebrate by providing a list of the players that have won all of the World 9-ball championship, the US Open 9-ball championship, the US Open 14.1 championship, the Derby City 9-ball, the BCA Open, the Sands Regency and the World Pool Masters.

Ralf Souquet

End of List

Get your hall of fame ballots ready. Ralf is one of the greatest players of all time.

Happy birthday Ralf!

Stu

I first saw Ralf play (from the comfort of the electric chair) in 1989. From that very first moment I knew he was special player with immense talent. Ralf is a true gentleman that represents our sport internationally with class and dignity, and his friendly nature towards the fans and his fellow players makes him popular wherever he goes. Win or lose, Ralf always has the heart of a true champion - and yes - he is definitely a future Hall of Fame member.
 
Terry Ardeno said:
Ralf,
Thanks for all the great shooting, your professionalism, your fan friendliness and the respectful way you conduct yourself. You're a credit to our great sport and your character is as much admired as your talent.

Happy Birthday with best wishes for you and Celine!

Tap Tap! I couldn't have said it better myself.
 
I would like to say happy birthday to Ray Doherty, Philadelphia's best irish pool player called Ray Doherty. He hasn't won as many titles as Ralf, which would probably explain why he is on here wishing himself a happy birthday. It's weird to refer to yourself in the third person!! But thanks for all the wishes you guys will hopefully give me.
 
raybo147 said:
I would like to say happy birthday to Ray Doherty, Philadelphia's best irish pool player called Ray Doherty. He hasn't won as many titles as Ralf, which would probably explain why he is on here wishing himself a happy birthday. It's weird to refer to yourself in the third person!! But thanks for all the wishes you guys will hopefully give me.


hey Happy b-day Ray!....and you too Ralf!

Ray is my favorite guy to play snooker with......and He's not a bad bar table player....even after a few hundred pints! :D

Gerry
 
Back
Top