Happy New Years / I'm done ,Gone ,Later

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
To all those who have been a friend and showed support Happy New Year
To the rest of you I have about had it with people in the pool world acting
one way and really being another.SO to you all "You don't understand ,I aint
scared of you ......... watch the show .Doubt I will be
back this time:nanner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RviYo3WsqjU
 
didn't you just do one of these not that long ago?

If your not going to read the forums or post in them, this isn't grade school where you have to raise your hand or ask permission to go to the bathroom.

Just don't post or read, it's that simple.

Never did understand why people have to post that they're not going to post. I guess it has to do with they're looking for some kind of validation, some kind of "Hey don't go, please stay"

This post is NOT saying that.
 
youre right

My apologies , I do read the forums ALOT , it just seems to get worse
rather than better. Had a rough night last night and sorta publicly vented.
From now own if I stay around here I will just go to the person I have a problem with and tell em how screwed up they are. Happy New Year :thumbup:

didn't you just do one of these not that long ago?

If your not going to read the forums or post in them, this isn't grade school where you have to raise your hand or ask permission to go to the bathroom.

Just don't post or read, it's that simple.

Never did understand why people have to post that they're not going to post. I guess it has to do with they're looking for some kind of validation, some kind of "Hey don't go, please stay"

This post is NOT saying that.
 
My apologies , I do read the forums ALOT , it just seems to get worse
rather than better. Had a rough night last night and sorta publicly vented.
From now own if I stay around here I will just go to the person I have a problem with and tell em how screwed up they are. Happy New Year :thumbup:

Matt:

I've always been a supporter of your live streams, you know that. (You might recall my dry wit acting like a fire extinguisher during some of the live stream chats that got out of hand for silly reasons.)

I'm a little confused though what all this negativity is towards the forums, when it appears only a few boisterous bad apples are emanating a stink? (In fact, I don't recall any anti-Matt90 threads/posts on here, unless I totally missed something, or it was done through PMs.) All I ever saw were accolades to you for yet another in a long line of great live streaming.

I do agree with CaliRed -- if you "gotta go," just do it. Folks take hiatuses from these forums all the time, most are unannounced. Some highly popular members' extended quiescence may get noticed, with those "Anyone heard from so-and-so," "What happened to so-and-so" threads. Some may not. In the end, it's all about what makes the member him/herself happy. If a hiatus (or outright abandonment) from these forums is what suits you, then I'm sure you have the support of those here that know and care about you. Forget the pity -- do what's good for you. Sure, those that know and care about you will miss your presence. But I think, as an adult, you know that.

-Sean
 
Not to speak for Matt, but I don't think Matt's issue is with the forum. I believe it's with certain unmentioned people related to or in the streaming field. I don't think it's a big leap to speculate from Matt's prior "goodbye cruel world" thread to assume it has to do with politics, buddy-buddy stuff, false promises and pushing people around.

It's a tough field and Matt decided he didn't want to play anymore. Whatever he does in the future, I wish him the best.
 
Are Club Memberships Transferable?

Hey Matt since you wont need it, maybe you can transfer your Club Membership to someone who does. :idea2:
There are lots of prospects out there. :rolleyes::grin-square:
 
Uhhhh. Matt90? With all due respect, who the hell are you?:confused:

Actually, there wasn't very much respect in the way you asked that.

You must not be paying much attention to the pool world, if you don't know who Matt is. Matt has one of the best live streams available in the pool world.

Apart from pool, Matt is a really nice, honest guy.

Matt - My response to you is that I used to get really upset when I would see some stuff on here. Some of it used to really ruffle my feathers. I had to learn to take a step back and think things out. If the forum is getting to me that bad, it isn't always the forum that is my problem. Sometimes, it's something in my daily life that has me upset and there is often some depression floating in the air around me, too. (Holidays can really do that to a fella.) Anyway, I had to learn that it is sometimes my own choice of threads that is bad. Sometimes, I just seem to see all the ones that are going to stir me up. So, I either stay away from the forum for a few days, OR, I just close that thread and try to find a funnier one, like the funny pic/gif thread, or the joke thread. Some of the guys really put some good stuff on there and it helps me get through the rough spots in life.

My first husband was a pretty smart guy, even when we were really young. I once threatened to kill myself. Ha! He said he wasn't too worried about it. Made me really mad. He then explained that if I had really wanted to kill myself, I wouldn't have told anyone. I would have just done it. But, telling someone means you want someone to stop you, or find you in time to save you. Well, all that just made me madder, because he was totally right. Later on, I had kids and living for them was all my life was about. So, death threats were long in the past. But, every time I hear a threat to leave the forum, I think of that conversation, long, long ago. He's still right. Some things never really change.

When you're sitting in front of the tv, if a show comes on that you don't like, you normally just flip to another channel, right? Do the same with the forum. You don't like a thread? Flip the channel. Don't like anything you see in the forum today? Flip the channel. :thumbup:

Matt, when you need a friend, or an ear, give me a holler. You know my number.
 
Matt....Its New Years......go drink some brewskis......go find you some wild crazy woman.......see you back here tomorrow, well, if you have a huge hangover, see you tomorrow eve......Thanks for the streams! :wave:
 
I'll tell you what Matt, these damn forums are crazy places. There's just so many different personalities buzzing all around at any one time that it can be quite a challenge just keeping everthing in perspective. I've also noticed that if a fellow isn't as careful as he should be someone will bar-b-cue his ass in a heart beat.
Maybe you should take a break for awhile. Then come back with a fresh outlook. Sometimes a person can get so caught up in something that they are really passionate about that it can start to wear a little thin on them.
What the hell. It's a new year.
 
To all those who have been a friend and showed support Happy New Year
To the rest of you I have about had it with people in the pool world acting
one way and really being another.SO to you all "You don't understand ,I aint
scared of you ......... watch the show .Doubt I will be
back this time:nanner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RviYo3WsqjU

Matt,
Quittiing the forum is kind of like quitting pool. It doesn't last too long. Once you have had the fe-VAH, it keeps coming back on ya.

You're a good guy and we need all the good guys the forum can hold. Take a break and come back whenever you feel like it. Pool is that way and so is this forum.

I'll just accept the fact that this is the end of the year and you can say anything you want. Tomorrow will be a NEW YEAR and you get to start all over.

Hope we'll we seeing you down the road.

Best Regards and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

JoeyA
 
To all those who have been a friend and showed support Happy New Year
To the rest of you I have about had it with people in the pool world acting
one way and really being another.SO to you all "You don't understand ,I aint
scared of you ......... watch the show .Doubt I will be
back this time:nanner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RviYo3WsqjU

If you figure out a successful way to quit this forum please post your method here. I'm hopelessly addicted.

I enjoyed your live steams.
 
Back
Top