Happy Thanksgiving Day to All

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
turkey day

Have a great Turkey Day.

Same to you Arnot........have a happy turkey day..

I have the family over with 4 grand kids. I am cooking a giant freaking turkey big enough for an army and all the other things that go with it. Gonna drink some beer .... and maybe some wine or even a little Jack. GREAT DAY !!!

but .... while the turkey is in the oven..... I am going to sneak off to the shop and taper a few shafts and put a coat of finish on a butt.... they will never know....lol

Stay away from the machines after the Jack.

Kim

Sport666

FC3 Custom Cues & Repairs
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving To All, ............boy oh boy this year is just flying by.

olsonsview

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Have a happy and safe holiday all

In my family it is mandatory to wear safety glasses and kevlar at the dinner table. Eating turkey is serious business. Enjoy !

GBCues

Damn, still .002 TIR!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Happy Turkey Day to all!!

Enjoy the holiday - this uniquely AMERICAN holiday I should add - and enjoy the time with family, friends, food and drink.

Thank you Arnot for starting this!

:)

Gary

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Arnot,,

Same to you and your family and to all that gather at this site. :)

Mario

ddcuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Take a moment and pray for our men and women in the armed forces that are in harms way this thansgiving day.

That just happens to be my Birthday also.

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are having a Thanksgiving day meal tomorrow to keep on the USA time line. Have a good one everybody.
Neil

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
holiday travel

happy thanksgiving
going to go see the kids in reno i have a daughter inlaw that has ms she is such a tropper.
she wanted to have a child so she went off her meds for almost a year. so ever chance my wife and i get we go visit our new grand baby.
travel safe
GOD bless
mike

Last edited:

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Same to you Arnot........have a happy turkey day..

I have the family over with 4 grand kids. I am cooking a giant freaking turkey big enough for an army and all the other things that go with it. Gonna drink some beer .... and maybe some wine or even a little Jack. GREAT DAY !!!

but .... while the turkey is in the oven..... I am going to sneak off to the shop and taper a few shafts and put a coat of finish on a butt.... they will never know....lol

Stay away from the machines after the Jack.

Kim

Kim,

Believe it or not we still have some Jack left in that bottle you donated to the shop when you visited us. Just a nip or two now and then after the machines are turned off for the day.

Happy Turkey Day buddy, Jim and I will give a toast to you and your family tomorrow.

Rick

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Kim,

Believe it or not we still have some Jack left in that bottle you donated to the shop when you visited us. Just a nip or two now and then after the machines are turned off for the day.

Happy Turkey Day buddy, Jim and I will give a toast to you and your family tomorrow.

Rick

Glad to know you will be thinking of me when you and Jim take a little nip of Jack.

I hope you and your family have a nice turkey day...............

PS: I have lost all respect for you because you didn't finish the bottle................. lol

Kim

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving you guys.
Eat lots and don't stab yourselves in the process.
Did I mention that us Canucks love eating turkey too?
Didn't get any invites this year.

PS - Still waiting for Ryan to invite me down for a good ole wild turkey shoot.
He keeps teasing with pics of his kills.

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Happy Thanksgiving you guys.
Eat lots and don't stab yourselves in the process.
Did I mention that us Canucks love eating turkey too?
Didn't get any invites this year.

PS - Still waiting for Ryan to invite me down for a good ole wild turkey shoot.
He keeps teasing with pics of his kills.

You are welcome at my house but the turkey will only be a skeleton by the time you get here. lol

Kim