Has anyone seen or had dealing with this idiot?

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member
New message to: bestbathtubfinish
You're so clever! Yes, I work for a fun so my job isn't that important. I'm originally from Wisconsin and as a Wisconsinite, I find it hilarious that some moron from Bowling Green, Kentucky would call me a hill billy. Kettle and black are two words that seem to come to mind.

You're a nit.

bestbathtubfinish
I guess you got dem workin man blues. Your job must not be to important... blue collar man. Get back to work you lazy hillbilly!

9ballmagic:
Actually working at the moment but I do have this wonderful thing called a smart phone. You're a nit.

bestbathtubfinish
My employer recorded this message for me to give you: Dear Mr. 9ballmouth - #1. - You don't have the time, so, you will always put this off. #2. - You assume so very much - "borrow"? #3. - You threaten me? #4. - I don't post the listings - my employees do. So they misspell a word or two... how politically correct you are. No, your not going to do anything but run your mouth behind your computer, and if you did show up to play, you would "customize" the arrangements. Your the one who rang my doorbell with you attitude Mr. 9ballmouth, without the slightest knowledge of who you were running your mouth to. No pool player in the world can spend his time working 6 days a week - and take on the world. Your not a player. You truly are a looser, or you would have shown something by now - besides typical hot air. No merchandise, no creativity, and you have basically copied after everything I have said. You see... Buddy Hall has been a good friend of mine for 30 years... and I asked him [recently] if there were any good players in your area, or action of any kind... "no," "nothing" was his reply. Did you really think someone would just walk into your little arrangement and be dominated by your bully tactics? One more thing Homer, if your so financially set to play for big money... then why are you working 6 days a week? You must work a common job. You don't own your own company. Your just a common working man, running his mouth on E bay... on Saturday - your day off. Thank you, Stacy

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know the man but he comes across as a drunk guy with a camera. I liked how the 3 ball was moved after he botched shape.

Nice 2 ball run bro :)

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member
New message to: bestbathtubfinish
Wow! You really put me in my place. That offer is on the table whenever you decide to jump on 65 to come see me. Bring your best friend Buddy Hall with when you make the trip.

bestbathtubfinish
Wrong again workin man - I'm from California. Company is located in 10 states, and I keep the big warehouse in BG. You are one dumb son of a *****. You need to get a life, and a better job. You sure aren't smart enough to feed your fat ass playing pool. If I were as dumb as you - I'd try being more humble.

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get real. A fair offer would be at least $500, right? Far from the 3,000 that he really wants for it though, lol.
Lol I wasn't expecting it to be taken seriously. Just messing with someone who is trying to take advantage of people ;)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How dare you outbid me by $1! :)

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
You're running with the big dogs now. I'm prepared to go to $29.99!

What did those things sell for anyway? I noticed the GB is less than $600. Actually not bad for a nice ChiCom CNC player.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
LMAO

ME: Hey Mr. C player. Not coming to Bowling Green, but if you are ever in around Charlotte let me know. We'll play for the cash. There is a thread on azbilliards about you and people are having a ball.

Mr. C player: Play for the cash? I didn't know a part time job at McDonald's paid that much. Your going to do just what your doing now... run your mouth behind your mother's computer, while she's giving $5.00 blow jobs to the local drunks. But hey, look on the bright side... you may be just another inbred pool player wannabe, but if it wasn't for one of those drunken retards banging your whore mamma - you wouldn't be sitting there today. Later fool

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
LMAO

ME: Hey Mr. C player. Not coming to Bowling Green, but if you are ever in around Charlotte let me know. We'll play for the cash. There is a thread on azbilliards about you and people are having a ball.

Mr. C player: Play for the cash? I didn't know a part time job at McDonald's paid that much. Your going to do just what your doing now... run your mouth behind your mother's computer, while she's giving $5.00 blow jobs to the local drunks. But hey, look on the bright side... you may be just another inbred pool player wannabe, but if it wasn't for one of those drunken retards banging your whore mamma - you wouldn't be sitting there today. Later fool

I feel kind of responsible for this one, I've been calling him inbred in our email exchanges. You know who I'd love to see have an exchange with this fvcktard?.... OMGWTF
that would be classic

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:rotflmao1::lmao::lmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: :rotflmao:

This thread is priceless. You guys just made my weekend.
Green to all involved.
Keep this ball rolling please. Pool just found it's very own on-line Andy Kauffman. This guy's comedy is solid gold.

Last edited:

JasBy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone call team French and have them roll in with the Kos and 10 large.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can you report his nasty replies to ebay? I asked him a legitimate question and he went off.

Not that I would do it now. Too much fun.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk