Has anyone seen or had dealing with this idiot?

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Come on now, what could go wrong,

He goes by the name "Bestbathtubfinish." (Makes you wonder what else he's spewing, what's the jizz he finishes with?)

He's got a Les Paul Guitar for sale as well, so what if you can buy a new one for less, it's an Epiphone, made by Gibson of course.

I don't remember the specifics, but a while back there was a thread somewhere about that guy ( Bestbathtub............)

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We can make fun of him all we want, but that shot he made at 2:09 was pretty awesome.

Gotta admit though, we can scour through all of Efren's highlight reels and will never see that shot. Props to the Genie.

"Trein Hard...
Eat Very Cleen...
Anavar Give Op!
"

-The Billyard Genieous, 2016

Break and One

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if he found any action at the derby. It's only an hour and a half drive from bowling green. Probably worth it for him to clean house haha

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I replayed the part where they flashed the cash.

I don't think they had a nickel combined. Those shots were Tom Cruise easy.

Not bad though, considering he was so plastered he was leaning on the table.

I'm shocked Bartrum isn't heading to KY for that huge score!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member
This guy is a complete moron. Check out his website...

www.billiardgenius.com

I was shown the site by the 1st idiot you see on the screen after he replied (very rudely I might add) to a question regarding a cue he has listed on ebay. It seems I'm not the only one that has received a rude reply from this jackass. If you look at his listings he has cheap Chinese POS cues listed for WAY too much money and claiming they are "vintage" or some other non-truth to try and scam some unsuspecting buyer.

He has one of those production line Helmstetter Balabushkas and this is what he wrote that I questioned him on...

"Valued cue experts have predicted the SLE Balabushka limited "100" series to "skyrocket" in value to as much as $10,000.00 plus by 2020." WHAT? LOL!

I asked him to qualify the statement and report who the "valued cue experts" were.

How does ebay let sellers just outright lie to potential buyers like this guy does?

Here's a link to the auction and you can see his other listings as well. Be sure and check out his completed listings to see a "rare" billiard themed leather jacket for $5K. ROFLMAO!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-pool-c...600051?hash=item33aed61df3:g:vzEAAOSwYaFWe1UF

Sorry! bestbathtubfinish has declined your offer.Review Offer Overlay Opened
Your offer of US $10.00 was declined.
- You still have time to make another offer.
- You can also buy it now.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Crack and alcohol don't mix..... tell him to stick to league play, he'll thank you for it.

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member
You have to read from bottom to top.

New message to: bestbathtubfinish
I literally just bought one brand new for $900.00 after your dumb ass reply to my question. I thought it may had been possible that you had accidentally entered the incorrect BIN price and wanted to confirm your asking price so I could make a reasonable offer.

I sincerely wish you luck with the sale because you're going to need it.

As far as challenging my ability is concerned, You're welcome to make the trip to northern Alabama and find out for yourself. Bring cash money because I don't accept food stamps.

bestbathtubfinish
If it's such a common cue, then why are you looking for one dumb ass? And why were only 100 made? Retarded bastard - get lost punk. PS: You can't play anyway.

9ballmagic:
It's actually more than doubling it which is pretty much unheard of from a run of the mill production cue. That is unless your IQ matches that of the cue you're trying to sell. I will leave you with a small tip that will put that cue to good use this winter if you can actually understand it... start a fire, put the cue in the fire and stay warm.

Good luck with the sale!

bestbathtubfinish
I have "2" of these - #51, and #48, and both cues are absolutely legitimate, with everything - certificates, etc. If you don't like what you see... then by all means - go somewhere else. Where do you idiots come from? MSRP? Doubling it? Last I checked... the cue belongs to me - not you, I'll charge whatever I want. Beam me the f#! up Scotty - no intelligent life.

9ballmagic:
I've been looking for one of these cues and recently found two. The first is through a dealer I know and then there is this one which appears marked up by taking the the MSRP and more than doubling it???

Last edited:

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
maybe we can get Buddy Hall to verify this guy has he cue also.

The Buddy Hall comment was too funny. First he states the cue was bought from an estate sale and then he turns around and states in a reply to a potential buyer that Buddy helped him pick it out from a "whole seller". ROFL!

This guy is such an idiot it's almost borderline not funny. :confused:

Some of you guys should email him in response to his ebay listings and ask him some more questions and report back what his response is. This could keep all of us entertained for days! :thumbup:

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry! bestbathtubfinish has declined your offer.Review Offer Overlay Opened
Your offer of US $10.00 was declined.
- You still have time to make another offer.
- You can also buy it now.
I dropped him an offer of 25 :)

Maybe we can spam him with lowballs and he will get the point?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The "genius" needs to fix all of those spelling mistakes on his tub refinishing website Chopdoc found.

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dropped him an offer of 25 :)

Maybe we can spam him with lowballs and he will get the point?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Confused as usual. What's the link? I'll lowball him all day.

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here we go!

Nice cue! I'm a bit confused. Hard to read the certificate. Is Balabushka Cue Company actually Helmstetter? I'm new to collecting, and not sure how a limited edition import is going to appreciate 5 fold.

Thanks!

I saw you play on your online challenge. You can shoot the eyes off the balls! Did you cleanup at DCC?

Your turn guys. I'll post the reply.

plhlolelnlilx

F.I.S.H.
Silver Member

New message to: bestbathtubfinish
I live in Huntsville, Alabama and I accept your challenge for WHATEVER amount you can borrow.

However, I have responsibilities which means I work full time six days a week to fulfill those obligations. This also means I don't have time to travel often and you will need to come to me. Don't worry, we have a great pool room with twenty four Diamond Pro-Am tables and I'll cover table time. I'm so kind that I will also make sure you have enough money to get back to Bowling Green when I'm done with you.

I'll play any game you want on whatever size table you prefer. If you open that ignorant mouth of yours even one time while I'm down on the ball, money won't be the reason you wished you had stayed home.

P.S. When listing an item on e-Bay it helps if you're not only polite to your customers, but knowledgeable regarding your item details and the way they are presented. When you post the item as "Excepting" offers, they may think you're stupid because of your inability to spell words that are directly associated with sales.

bestbathtubfinish
Northern Alabama? Your really narrowing it down. You sound scared to me cupcake. Bring at least $2000.00 and stop running your mouth behind your computer - billiardgenius.com - Now, everything you need to know is in the website. Bring your big talking ass [and your $2000.00] to Bowling Green Kentucky... or I guess you can just keep running your candy ass mouth - 9ballmouth - I'm waiting

I finally found someone to pay for the rest of that PFD cue I just ordered :withstupid:

Last edited:

sonny_burnett

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here we go!

Nice cue! I'm a bit confused. Hard to read the certificate. Is Balabushka Cue Company actually Helmstetter? I'm new to collecting, and not sure how a limited edition import is going to appreciate 5 fold.

Thanks!

I saw you play on your online challenge. You can shoot the eyes off the balls! Did you cleanup at DCC?

Your turn guys. I'll post the reply.

Here you go guys. Somehow I keep hearing the "Looney Tunes" Theme song when I read this reply:

"New message from: bestbathtubfinish (910Purple Star)
There are 10,000 cue experts sticking their noses around E bay, just looking for an opportunity to be heard, and I'm not one of those so called experts. I do know this, the older I got - the ratio of idiots seemed to increase, to a full blown epidemic... "The dreaded flower disease." or, better known as [blooming idiot.] I calculate about 99% of the worlds population to be infected with this strange disease. I have been working for 45 years on a cure - earlychurchunderground dot com is the current results of my life's work, as well as billiardgenius dot com. Also my friend, make "your" deal - not someone Else's. Real winners never walk the popular roads, they find their own. It's a lonely road, but for me ... it's the only road. Good luck to you!"