Hearing Impaired-blow dry or BJ?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I'm hearing impaired. Every time someone talks about Shane's hearing impairment I think of the time I was getting a haircut in an Korean joint that did every thing from massages to hair removal. Anyhow as this fine looking woman was taking me in back of a fake wall to shampoo my hair, she asked if I wanted a blow dry. Well you can imagine what I thought she said. I asked how much? She said, "no extra charge". I said, "A free BJ, lets do it". She said, "GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE". Yes my wife reads AZB. Yes she heard about it, she gets her nails done there. Johnnyt
 
Someone's doing a little something special today it sounds like....
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 910
I get it .............

Ok, You are an "older fella" and from what I've seen of your posts, you tout yourself a pretty sporty player. I get it,..... you like to share, But it needs to be pool related.

Sounds like a move from Chico Marx in one of their movies. :)
 
A work colleague of friend of mine was a very proper Englishman who was hard of hearing.

I said "how did you lose your hearing?"

He said "on Reseda Blvd, near Devonshire, turn right there, near the Alpha Beta."

I laughed and he looked at me puzzled. I realized he misunderstood. He said "oh, I thought you asked me where I got my hearing aid!"

True story.

Oh - I forgot this is a pool forum... so then I pocketed the nine ball.
 
I'm hearing impaired. Every time someone talks about Shane's hearing impairment I think of the time I was getting a haircut in an Korean joint that did every thing from massages to hair removal. Anyhow as this fine looking woman was taking me in back of a fake wall to shampoo my hair, she asked if I wanted a blow dry. Well you can imagine what I thought she said. I asked how much? She said, "no extra charge". I said, "A free BJ, lets do it". She said, "GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE". Yes my wife reads AZB. Yes she heard about it, she gets her nails done there. Johnnyt


A long time ago, WHEN I WAS SINGLE, I used to have my hair cut for years by a pretty woman who flirted with me and I would joke back with her a lot. You know how they put those bibs on you? Well I snuck my hand under the bib, and every time we would talk, I would wiggle my finger around and raise it up in my lap, like I was pitching a tent. Here we were chatting and the bib was moving around like I was pitching a tent in the wind.

She laughed like hell but believe it or not, by the end of the haircut she was dead serious about getting together after work. She was married and I declined.

Then I pocketed the nine ball.
 
Last edited:
I'm hearing impaired. Every time someone talks about Shane's hearing impairment I think of the time I was getting a haircut in an Korean joint that did every thing from massages to hair removal. Anyhow as this fine looking woman was taking me in back of a fake wall to shampoo my hair, she asked if I wanted a blow dry. Well you can imagine what I thought she said. I asked how much? She said, "no extra charge". I said, "A free BJ, lets do it". She said, "GET OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE". Yes my wife reads AZB. Yes she heard about it, she gets her nails done there. Johnnyt

Cmon, are you serious? :rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:
That would be one of the best ones Ive ever heard.
 
I was getting a haircut in my usual place.A new girl was cutting my hair. She asked about my hobbies. I said I play pool.She responded that she should get a baby sitter,and we could play some.She was a great looking lady and i was interestef.I asked about her children. She showed me pictures of 2 beatiful kids. Here is where it hets weird. She says "this childs father is black,and this childs father is hispanic. I would love to a child with a white man."
I really wasn't looking to father any children,especially not with some one I had just met.I said I was busy for a week but mayne we could play some after that. I talk to the shops owner 3/4 days later she says had to fire the gal cause she was making everybody uncomfortable with her quest for a " white dad" .
 
I was getting a haircut in my usual place.A new girl was cutting my hair. She asked about my hobbies. I said I play pool.She responded that she should get a baby sitter,and we could play some.She was a great looking lady and i was interestef.I asked about her children. She showed me pictures of 2 beatiful kids. Here is where it hets weird. She says "this childs father is black,and this childs father is hispanic. I would love to a child with a white man."
I really wasn't looking to father any children,especially not with some one I had just met.I said I was busy for a week but mayne we could play some after that. I talk to the shops owner 3/4 days later she says had to fire the gal cause she was making everybody uncomfortable with her quest for a " white dad" .

As such, you did not pocket the 9 ball.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 
Cmon, are you serious? :rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:
That would be one of the best ones Ive ever heard.

I personally like the awesome stories about Johnny hustling the UPS drivers, FedEx drivers, landscapers and anyone else that dared to come by his Valley barbox, while he is beating the rails out in his lanai.


Eric
 
Last edited:
All I know is the korean haircut joints can be amazing.
I grew up too late for the days when every respectable male
did the full-treatment barber shop every week.

The korean joint will, for $15, do a trim, get anything on the back of your neck,
tidy up stray eyebrow and ear hairs, do the hot towel, the whole shebang.
 
I personally like the awesome stories about Johnny hustling the UPS drivers, FedEx drivers, landscapers and anyone else that dared to come by his Valley barbox, while he is beating the rails out in his lanai.


Eric

I would like to hear some of those, do you know how I find them?
 
You could have won the game and not get the kid... I mean trophy.

Some people prefer to keep their cue in the case, till they can get the right game :wink:

I did plenty of cueing. I just feel like Jack Nicholson-"we aint buying crazy here,we are all full up".
 
A long time ago, WHEN I WAS SINGLE, I used to have my hair cut for years by a pretty woman who flirted with me and I would joke back with her a lot. You know how they put those bibs on you? Well I snuck my hand under the bib, and every time we would talk, I would wiggle my finger around and raise it up in my lap, like I was pitching a tent. Here we were chatting and the bib was moving around like I was pitching a tent in the wind.

She laughed like hell but believe it or not, by the end of the haircut she was dead serious about getting together after work. She was married and I declined.

Then I pocketed the nine ball.

Chris....... reminded me of this!!

http://i.minus.com/iNX5GSPsPI7QI.gif
 
Back
Top