Hey Manwon,Spitz,BHQ

avscue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally.......figured out this pic stuff. heres one for you guys, Dbl Butterfly in the Vignaux style. cocbolo/east indian rosewood/ebony.

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Spliced

Very nice work! Please show us the finished product when it is done.
Thank you.

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Finally.......figured out this pic stuff. heres one for you guys, Dbl Butterfly in the Vignaux style. cocbolo/east indian rosewood/ebony.

lookin good andy!
your pics altered:wink:
DSC01030.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

Last edited:

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
thanks brent, hey how did you resize the pics?

i have a program called microsoft picture it 7.0
can resize & enhance
i lost the disc or i'd send it to you :rolleyes:
so, i can do the next best thing,
anytime you need some pics edited,
email them to me

Last edited:

avscue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hey brent, thanks for the offer. BHQ- cuemaker/player/photo editor......honestly i don't know how you do it....

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
hey brent, thanks for the offer. BHQ- cuemaker/player/photo editor......honestly i don't know how you do it....

you are using photobucket now, right?
i never had any success with thier resizing and editing stuff
this program i have is cake

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can I suggest a gmail account? They come with online documents and picture hosting as well as editors and a whole bunch more.

Anyway, I really dig that cue. I love the character of the old butterfly cues like Katz and the woods in your splices seem to carry that kind of character.

Very nice. Can't wait to see the completed cue. :)

avscue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i think the new phrase is "if it ain't broke.......it can always be adjusted"..i was happy when you couldn't get it to work either:) (felt less stupid)

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Nice work Andy! I'm glad to see that you figured out how to post pics. Brentster's teachings at the Philly show paid off!!!!!

avscue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice work Andy! I'm glad to see that you figured out how to post pics. Brentster's teachings at the Philly show paid off!!!!!

well, i think if you talk to brent, he was getting as pissed off as i was with this techno stuff. it was kinda funny. anyway, figured i'ld try again and this time it worked. figured i had better so i could inspire you more (hehe):wink::wink::wink:

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
it USED to be easier
like everbody else, they had to fuk with it:mad:
if it aint broke, dont fix it :grin:

MAN, I STILL REMEMBER CREATING YOUR SIGNATURE BAR. YOU'VE COME ALONG WAY WITH THE PICS. I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU "PAYING IT FORWARD" WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE.

JUST AS A SIDE NOTE, THERE IS NO FANCY PROGRAM NEEDED TO RESIZE, MSPAINT HAS THE ABILITY TO DO THAT. JUST OPEN THE PICTURE USING MSPAINT, CLICK IMAGE, THEN GO TO STRETCH/SKEW AND ADJUST ACCORDINGLY. JUST BE SURE TO ADJUST WIDTH AND HEIGHT BY THE SAME % OR IT WILL DISTORT THE PICTURE.

Marcus

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member

That is very very nice partner, you certainly have some skills Man. Please post the cue again when it is finished.

All I can say is you are way out of my league!!:)

Thanks very much for sharing

avscue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That is very very nice partner, you certainly have some skills Man. Please post the cue again when it is finished.

All I can say is you are way out of my league!!:)

Thanks very much for sharing

hi manwon, thought you would enjoy a look at that one.

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Andy,

I've been lucky enough to make it out to a few shows the last year or so, and had the pleasure of meeting you and seeing your cues firsthand. I'm glad you've figured out how to post pictures. Many more people will be able to enjoy your cues now!

Best,
~Beau