How about them BRONCOS!!

jdxprs

Banned
as a ravens fan, i have mixed feelings. i would have liked to see pittsburgh put some bruises on new england the week before we play them...

Apocalypse2017

Welcome to the resistance
Silver Member
as a ravens fan, i have mixed feelings. i would have liked to see pittsburgh put some bruises on new england the week before we play them...

As a pats fan, I'm glad that Pittsburgh lost. Crazy overtime game tho.:wink:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wrong forum or not, the game was won w/a UFO sighting - a spiral thrown by Tim Tebow! Love it.

pr9ball

Registered
Mike Massey - Tim Tebow Pool Trick Shot Video

Amazing pool trick shot, "TEBOW TIME", inspired by Tim Tebow and performed by Hall of Famer and 17 time World Champ Mike Massey. Glad we caught this one on camera for you, it's worth it. Enjoy and God bless!

http://youtu.be/dkmMFwgVRv0

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Steelers are my least favorite team in the NFL. Despite that, I think they got a raw deal having to play this game on the road. The NFL needs to change the rule that the division winner is guaranteed home field in the wild card. The Steelers won 4 more games than the Broncos as did the Saints vs. the Seahawks last playoffs. Very flawed logic giving those teams home field.

SKILLZELITE

Universality
Gold Member
Silver Member
The FLUNKOS will be prepping for the Pro Bowl, come next week in the Fox hole.....:yeah:
Your boys LUCKILY gotta away with 1 vs Steel Town 2nite:duck:....

Last edited:

Grapenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
tebow.jpg

I'm thinking that the last time a white Bronco got this much attention, O.J. was in it.

Nut